MILITARY STORIES

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
To all you active duty, please be safe with the way things are heating up. Not asking anyone to break OPSEC, just saying
they got me breh :mjcry:

im already downrange and they told me my date im supposed to head back to the states this morning

This evening the superintendent came in with the :francis: face and told me im goin a lil further down and i might not be back till july

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What course/school was your most satisfying to pass?

For me it would be SERE school. That sucked big time. Can’t go into specifics , but I really felt like I learned a lot . Lost 15 lbs in a week

The other would have to be OEMS. It was run by retired 18D. This is the school where they used to pull out huge pigs and shoot/blow up/ etc. School was in San Diego, but the old mayor caught wind of it and had it shut down. Idiotic move on his part. Pigs anatomy is the one most comparable to ours
Which SERE school did you go to?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
on me breh:smugdraper:

id just be sittin on it cuz I really dont need another vehicle back in the states so ima just pay some bills n cool out

Tfw when you see your special pays go straight to those investment and savings accounts.
d91.gif

Abraxus

All Star
Daps

For me it would be SERE school. That sucked big time. Can’t go into specifics , but I really felt like I learned a lot . Lost 15 lbs in a week

The other would have to be OEMS. It was run by retired 18D. This is the school where they used to pull out huge pigs and shoot/blow up/ etc. School was in San Diego, but the old mayor caught wind of it and had it shut down. Idiotic move on his part. Pigs anatomy is the one most comparable to ours

Who went to the one in Washington or Pathfinder? Man at SERE some of them fakkit ass officers were resigning their commissions and its just training and hazing! I’m like you sniveling coward piece of shyt! Cowboy the fukk up! :stopitslime: Mfs softer than drug store cotton:mjlol: pilots! :mjtf: Hostage Negotiator school was on some other level mind fukk type shyt to me lol two people quit on the third day and one girl cried.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

To answer your question the hardest class I had was the SERE course, I took some random courses but that was the only "cool guy"course I took and that was only because I was on a Team.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Who went to the one in Washington or Pathfinder? Man at SERE some of them fakkit ass officers were resigning their commissions and its just training and hazing! I’m like you sniveling coward piece of shyt! Cowboy the fukk up! :stopitslime: Mfs softer than drug store cotton:mjlol: pilots! :mjtf: Hostage Negotiator school was on some other level mind fukk type shyt to me lol two people quit on the third day and one girl cried.
I went to the SERE course at Camp Mccall in North Carolina

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Tfw you receive that finalized DD-214. November baby, soon!

full
many blessings :blessed:
people will cry all through a course, pass because its a participation award far often than should be happening, then return to their unit acting like they mario van peebles in solo

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What's the vibe on the inside with things looking like they're about to get ugly? My brother literally went to boot camp (Navy) in January. Breh always did do everything late. :francis: