MILITARY STORIES

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Somebody explain how shiesty brehs manage to get get those lifelong disability checks after they are discharged :ohhh:

I know a breh who lives off that shyt alone and he’s in perfect health

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Somebody explain how shiesty brehs manage to get get those lifelong disability checks after they are discharged :ohhh:

I know a breh who lives off that shyt alone and he’s in perfect health

Simple you keep asking for it.

I'm 100% but the shyt is a self licking Ice Cream Cone, You have people pour through your medical records and link every little thing that you ever had and make a story that it's connected to your service.

They used to give you 10% for fukking razor bumps.

All you need is to find a Doctor willing to back your bullshyt and If they didn't then you wouldn't need to be treated for the "disability" then there would be no need for the Doctor to be there.

Most VA Doctors work 9 to 5 they may have a skeleton staff to handle Poor Veterans who come in for emergency treatment but most do 30 min exams and write 'scrips which is used to justify future "disabilities"

That being said, I support it, No one wants to join even the Coast Guard they're fukking with people's retirements so I say if a nikka gets 3100 a month tax free so what.

Sillyvians do the same thing with SSDI.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Simple you keep asking for it.

I'm 100% but the shyt is a self licking Ice Cream Cone, You have people pour through your medical records and link every little thing that you ever had and make a story that it's connected to your service.

They used to give you 10% for fukking razor bumps.

All you need is to find a Doctor willing to back your bullshyt and If they didn't then you wouldn't need to be treated for the "disability" then there would be no need for the Doctor to be there.

Most VA Doctors work 9 to 5 they may have a skeleton staff to handle Poor Veterans who come in for emergency treatment but most do 30 min exams and write 'scrips which is used to justify future "disabilities"

That being said, I support it, No one wants to join even the Coast Guard they're fukking with people's retirements so I say if a nikka gets 3100 a month tax free so what.

Sillyvians do the same thing with SSDI.
I assume shyt must be diff now then, or is the game still the same?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
having 90% is easily to get to 100% all you got to do is go to your VA appointments, a doctor will suggest something that gets you over the hump.

Then there's the old "check in" method that works every single time.

Only problem with that is of you suffer from depression and ptsd you not gonna want to deal with the va so it can be a struggle to maintain that depends on where ya head at

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Only problem with that is of you suffer from depression and ptsd you not gonna want to deal with the va so it can be a struggle to maintain that depends on where ya head at
You technically have to go one time, hell you can call in and they'll come get you.

However if you're scared to go to the VA but not scared to go to work or go out and handle business then maybe all you need is 90%.

Closed mouths rarely get fed.

You know you can get talk therapy at Vet Centers too you know.