Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought he was too

Where in that tweet does it say that he's getting 6-8 games? Both sides are making their argument and the judge who both are paying for, will make the final call. Even if he doesn't get an indefinite suspension, the Commissioner is over his appeal and doesn't have to reduce anything at all.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Where in that tweet does it say that he's getting 6-8 games? Both sides are making their argument and the judge who both are paying for, will make the final call. Even if he doesn't get an indefinite suspension, the Commissioner is over his appeal and doesn't have to reduce anything at all.

Where does it say he's getting a year

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where does it say he's getting a year

Where in my comment did I say that he was getting a year? I said he was getting more than 6-8 games, which he will as anything around that amount or less and the league might as well rid of punishment altogether as other players who've less than what Watson was accused of have gotten just as many games as that.

Last season was also not a suspension before you try and make that argument.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't think it's fair to use examples from 20 years ago to say how this is going to go. 20 years ago R. Kelly was a free man and everyone knew what he was doing, now look. The world is just different.

Last season started with protests over Chauncey signing with the Blazers and in both cases with Kidd & Billups, we didn't have photographic evidence and details from the abused party or I doubt they'd be where they are.

It's fine not to have an opinion on things, I don't think he's done but I don't know that for sure either. I don't exactly see teams lining up to make the Hornets match their offer to him.

yup its a different world
mason greenwood still hasn't played one game for man u since he beat up his chick. Back in the day dude would have been out there.

Even kobe playing with that rape charge over his head he would have been sat down now

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Where in my comment did I say that he was getting a year? I said he was getting more than 6-8 games, which he will as anything around that amount or less and the league might as well rid of punishment altogether as other players who've less than what Watson was accused of have gotten just as many games as that.

Last season was also not a suspension before you try and make that argument.

It wasn't a suspension last year. Anyway, my overall point is Miles will be playing in the league next year

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just because someone is charged with a felony doesn’t mean it will stick especially if she don't help with the case
That has nothing to do with the fact that a business can drop you cold for that or way less lol

As is, you can't point to a single other NBA player that was currently without a contract and awaiting another when they picked up a felony arrest. And any dismissal of that is plainly not even considering what all has to occur in this environment. What are the next steps that must occur here? League investigation, NBAPA arbitration and appeals, etc - not even counting the actual case itself. There's a lot that has to happen just to expedite the process.

Unlike the rest of FA where people do work under the table months in advance, this is actual legal groundwork being laid. Its not going to happen overnight or within 72 hours just to keep the ESPN FA ticker going.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Charlotte may have had the worst offf the szn of all time

First the Atkins fiasco.. Trezz movin weed. Packs over state lines, the Clifford hire and now miles bridges knocks his baby momma the f out
Franchise been cursed since we got rewarded with MKG for 7 wins:manny:.