Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
sign rozier twice and hayward and get a nascar squad rolling but still get called cheap brehs :mjcry:
Jog my memory for sec, didn't miles do something else within past year or two that was bad.

For some reason, I feel like I wasn't surprised, when the news dropped but more or less like he did it again.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jog my memory for sec, didn't miles do something else within past year or two that was bad.

For some reason, I feel like I wasn't surprised, when the news dropped but more or less like he did it again.
not really

all of miles negative stuff can be summed up with being a questionable rapper, throwing his mouthpiece into the stands after the play-in blowout, and posting a pic of a plastic cup to prove he's a lean enthusiast.

ppl acting like he was out here like ben gordon or something are saying that based on nothing. outside of biyombo and kemba, dude probably had more charity work then just about everyone else on the team these past few years

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He's not signing that QO and the moment he does, the league is hitting him with an indefinite suspension so he's not going to see anything from it anyways.

He's been charged. He hasn't been convicted of anything yet. The league can't suspend him until he has an official conviction.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's been charged. He hasn't been convicted of anything yet. The league can't suspend him until he has an official conviction.

Yeahhh the league might want to revamp that policy during the next CBA as that definitely opens them up to scrutiny even if they don’t have situations like that often. Even Jaxson Hayes should get suspended by the NBA for his situation.

Daps
Yeahhh the league might want to revamp that policy during the next CBA as that definitely opens them up to scrutiny even if they don’t have situations like that often. Even Jaxson Hayes should get suspended by the NBA for his situation.
The league can (and will) open up an investigation into the case, and place him on administrative leave during it's duration. Investigation likely wouldn't end until the criminal case is closed.

If the investigation resulted in a suspension, Bridges would be credited for time served under the admistrative leave.

But the fact that I keep stressing is this:

Nobody is gonna sign dude while all this shyt is going on. He will like have back channel contact with teams, but he won't have a contract until this shyt is somewhat resolved.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The league can (and will) open up an investigation into the case, and place him on administrative leave during it's duration. Investigation likely wouldn't end until the criminal case is closed.

If the investigation resulted in a suspension, Bridges would be credited for time served under the admistrative leave.

But the fact that I keep stressing is this:

Nobody is gonna sign dude while all this shyt is going on. He will like have back channel contact with teams, but he won't have a contract until this shyt is somewhat resolved.
He needs her to drop the charges, I hope this situation opens up his eyes