Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Somehow someway this fukked up the Westbrook to the Hornets trade cuz they don’t need to clear money for Bridges anymore :beli: At least I think

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just read somewhere she deleted the ig post and he has court tomorrow
No matter... shid went viral for good reason

Somehow someway this fukked up the Westbrook to the Hornets trade cuz they don’t need to clear money for Bridges anymore :beli: At least I think

He will most likely play on the qualifying offer or be under contract with it this season... even if he doesn't play.

$7.9M guaranteed and he can't be traded without his consent. @42 Monks @Henry Orbit @Pressure

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

He will most likely play on the qualifying offer or be under contract with it this season... even if he doesn't play.

$7.9M guaranteed and he can't be traded without his consent. @42 Monks @Henry Orbit @Pressure
I wonder if they'll go to trial or take a deal. Doubt he plays the season anyway.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah the trade was going to be to clear long term money by coming off the Hayward and Rozier contracts which have two and three years left on them while Westbrook is an expiring. They could still make that trade and have huge money to spend next offseason. This whole situation may help them out big time by delaying Miles payday which will give them a chance to sign a max free agent and close to another one before being capped out with his extension.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He's gonna plea down. He's a professional athlete he can go to jail when the season over like Beasley did last summer.

He still getting games from the NBA tho. I say 20-40 game's
I believe in people's right to rehabilitation, so I hope this is his wake up call.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It’s not even her decision anymore. When it comes to Domestic violence if there’s concrete evidence (which there clearly was) then the state files on her behalf. The CPS files on the children behalf.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
not guilty :dead: this feels like more bad advice

i have no idea what the qo even means at this point other than they couldn't touch it until the court date tomorrow