Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yes it can be reduced, but that's up to the prosecution. They have all the proof that they need to go after him even if the wife chooses not to do so. You're acting as if the information that she put out is the end of the story when that's certainly not the case and even you know that. For all we know, she could have more pictures and proof of all the shyt that he's done to her.

Yes he is an asset, but a radioactive one right now. Let's not pretend otherwise. Sign him anytime soon and more information comes out that makes him look even worse and see what happens. That wasn't his first time putting the beats on her and it'd be naive to sit here and insist otherwise.

The shyt I did years ago was far worse and I got a misdemeanor with a public defender.

He will be playing next year on a shytty deal after a lengthy suspension.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The shyt I did years ago was far worse and I got a misdemeanor with a public defender.

He will be playing next year on a shytty deal after a lengthy suspension.

That's your situation. You aren't a celebrity or professional athletes that's under a different microscope compared to them. Even if he manages to get it reduced, teams will still have to deal with the fallout of signing him. Let us not forget that it was rumored that the Lakers were hesitant to make Jason Kidd their HC because of his previous domestic violence history. Yes, Dallas did it, but Dallas ain't the Lakers and Cuban doesn't give a fukk about negative PR.

Like I said yesterday, the league isn't use to dealing with this type of situation as the players for the most part have managed to keep themselves clean or at least pretend that they are doing so.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That's your situation. You aren't a celebrity or professional athletes that's under a different microscope compared to them. Even if he manages to get it reduced, teams will still have to deal with the fallout of signing him. Let us not forget that it was rumored that the Lakers were hesitant to make Jason Kidd their HC because of his previous domestic violence history. Yes, Dallas did it, but Dallas ain't the Lakers and Cuban doesn't give a fukk about negative PR.

Like I said yesterday, the league isn't use to dealing with this type of situation as the players for the most part have managed to keep themselves clean or at least pretend that they are doing so.

Jason Kidd is a head coach tho and he beat the shyt out of his wife and kids

Miles will be on a nba roster next season and playing

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The reason why I say the Hornets can't do it is because of MJ as he would be an easier target for fan and media criticism because of who he is compared to a lower tier owner whose name that people don't know.

Bro, my point is he will be in the league next season with a lesser 🎒 and suspension.

He doesn't have a criminal record and has stupid money. Most he's getting is 180 day's that can be done during summers, 12 week's DV classes, fine, and anger management.

The league will give him 41 games no pay

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No, if it was so bad the Q/O would've been pulled.

Hornets not stupid, they no they can now re-sign on a low bet on yourself deal.

That's why
?

Why do you think that's a response to what I said lol

Lets even flip it from your perspective - if things are fine,, why haven't other teams made an offer?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bro, my point is he will be in the league next season with a lesser 🎒 and suspension.

He doesn't have a criminal record and has stupid money. Most he's getting is 180 day's that can be done during summers, 12 week's DV classes, fine, and anger management.

The league will give him 41 games no pay
You making it sound like he's fighting a misdemeanor/civil case and trying to get back to his real estate job :russ: between this, not acknowledging the legal attention it demands from the NBAPA and league due to the unique circumstances of this occurring while he's in contractual no man's land, and you referencing cases that happened over 20 years ago - you lookin out of your depth

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's fair to use examples from 20 years ago to say how this is going to go. 20 years ago R. Kelly was a free man and everyone knew what he was doing, now look. The world is just different.

Last season started with protests over Chauncey signing with the Blazers and in both cases with Kidd & Billups, we didn't have photographic evidence and details from the abused party or I doubt they'd be where they are.

It's fine not to have an opinion on things, I don't think he's done but I don't know that for sure either. I don't exactly see teams lining up to make the Hornets match their offer to him.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You making it sound like he's fighting a misdemeanor/civil case and trying to get back to his real estate job :russ: between this, not acknowledging the legal attention it demands from the NBAPA and league due to the unique circumstances of this occurring while he's in contractual no man's land, and you referencing cases that happened over 20 years ago - you lookin out of your depth

Just because someone is charged with a felony doesn’t mean it will stick especially if she don't help with the case