Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh if a woman starts swinging on you and you try to stop her grabbing her arms that's all it takes for her to claim assault. And Gotdamn women bruise easy. That's why I say as a man your only defense is video. From a male perspective, whether its your significant other or you're out on the town, you have to protect yourself from women. Start recording or put cameras inside the crib.

I'm not saying that's what happen with Bridges. If dude did this shyt, he should charged and suspended from the league.
I’d say you need to change the type of women you are with breh

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
What’s crazy is this dude showed up this year in shape….expanded his game…improved his shooting and defense…dropped 20/7/4 on 50/33/80. Really did everything to earn that max contract only to the throw it ALL the way the day before he was gonna get that max bag on some epicly dumb shyt. This shyt is worse than Sprewell. nikka is 23 and one of the top wings in the league and ain’t nobody gonna touch him:snoop:
Yeah he improved tremendously only to have it all voided

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Self sabotage is a real thing. I didn’t realize until recently that I’ve done it at times. But this dude here took it to the highest levels multiple times, he clearly needs some help and to change some of the people surrounding him around.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be suprised if he never plays in the nba again
I’d be surprised if he didn’t play in the league again. It seems like when ever athletes do some criminal stuff we always think they will get maxed out in the prison system and that the league will suspend them for ever.

Next thing you know the dudes are back playing in the league after doing a PR tour and some apology videos.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That Q/O is hasn't been pulled by the Hornets. Why?
Legal stuff between the NBAPA and NBA. Pulling a contract in direct response to a felony arrest is something that needs to be nailed down with the league.
Because he’s the team’s second best player. They probably trying to find a way to have it blow over…
No, he's done out here lol.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Legal stuff between the NBAPA and NBA. Pulling a contract in direct response to a felony arrest is something that needs to be nailed down with the league.

No, he's done out here lol.

It means he's a asset that Charlotte is not giving up by pulling