Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I really think some of you dudes are overlooking that list of injuries … and that it seemed to have happened more than once and not just a “one time mistake”… face of anti-domestic violence :mjlol:
Plot on how to sign domestic abusers, brehs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This dude still has to face trial lmao

and straight up - this is worse than the Greg Hardy situation. And even the NFL doesn't want a repeat of that again. Guys get disciplined in the NFL for being rude to female reporters now....

I don't know why yal are laying out redemption scenarios when he hasn't even seen all the consequences yet.
With the way Klutch has grown, its likely he gets blasted by them too :dead:

In the case of the NFL, at least they're used to dealing with these type of situations hence the Exemption List, which just isn't the case for the NBA as the majority of the players for the most part are "squeaky clean" or at least make their fukkery not as obvious. In a way, this is uncharted waters for the NBA and someone like Silver as there's not much previous precedent to go by in their league.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This dude still has to face trial lmao

and straight up - this is worse than the Greg Hardy situation. And even the NFL doesn't want a repeat of that again. Guys get disciplined in the NFL for being rude to female reporters now....

I don't know why yal are laying out redemption scenarios when he hasn't even seen all the consequences yet.
With the way Klutch has grown, its likely he gets blasted by them too :dead:
How is this worse than Greg Hardy? Greg Hardy almost killed that woman and was involving guns and shyt in the situation

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How is this worse than Greg Hardy? Greg Hardy almost killed that woman and was involving guns and shyt in the situation
Some random girl that wasn't known to the organization or from the same university, there is no cowboys/jerry jones in the NBA to fall back to, and miles essentially doesn't even have contract

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
In the case of the NFL, at least they're used to dealing with these type of situations hence the Exemption List, which just isn't the case for the NBA as the majority of the players for the most part are "squeaky clean" or at least make their fukkery not as obvious. In a way, this is uncharted waters for the NBA and someone like Silver as there's not much previous precedent to go by in their league.
The SI article touched on the fact that the team had to wait a bit, but it is absolutely uncharted territory for a team to punish a player that's not on contract in essence. Its not a suspension, its not a punitive league action either - but it is in direct response to a felony arrest and all that it implies.

NBAPA has their hands full due to the precedent. But at the same time its pretty much just a formality.
Or a 24 yr old max player with great upside :yeshrug:
This works if you treat everything like 2k :mjlol: by signing him, you're losing more money than you're getting out of it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This whole thing is just (for a lack of a better word) bizarre. We've seen how goofy this dude has been moving for a while.

Makes me think of when Carmelo was on Millon Dollaz Worth of Game, he talked about how Stern called him to his office and threatened him.

Maybe Silver or the team has tried to intervene and told him to knock it off, especially with the rap shyt, but Miles is just a fukking rockhead.

The next worst possible thing would be if the team knew about it. But I think that would've leaked by now tbh

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This works if you treat everything like 2k :mjlol: by signing him, you're losing more money than you're getting out of it.

In what way? The goal is to sign in him years from now. NOT in the immediate future. Opportunities like this don’t just fall from the sky

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole thing is just (for a lack of a better word) bizarre. We've seen how goofy this dude has been moving for a while.

Makes me think of when Carmelo was on Millon Dollaz Worth of Game, he talked about how Stern called him to his office and threatened him.

Maybe Silver or the team has tried to intervene and told him to knock it off, especially with the rap shyt, but Miles is just a fukking rockhead.

All teams have investigators, I’m wondering whether this potential domestic violence situation was the first? If the hornets knew this could make them liable as well