Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at him never playing again

He will face a suspension and the Hornets will re-up him on a team friendly deal

Will likely be put into counseling and rehab and gonna have to pony up to his wife with a divorce likely coming too

He still young enough and not the leagues first domestic abuser
Divorcing before a extension is the best case scenario for him

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
If I’m a GM for a contender I’m setting up a private meeting with him right now. Tell him he’s gonna have to sit and stay out of the public for a while, but in the meantime set him up with the best PR team money can buy then get them to work asap. I’ll make dude the face of anti-domestic violence. Just need to get enough people to go from thinking he’s a monster to someone who made a mistake. Then get him on a 1 year contract to complete his redemption arc. Just like that I get a young max player for the cheap, a deeper roster, loyalty from MB since I gave him an opportunity at his lowest, and since majority of people won’t give a shyt about this 1-2 years from now won’t have that much scrutiny to deal with. Win, Win, Win :blessed:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If I’m a GM for a contender I’m setting up a meeting with him right now. Tell him he’s gonna have to sit and stay out of the public for a while, but in the meantime set him up with the best PR team money can buy then get them to work asap. I’ll make dude the face of anti-domestic violence. Just need to get enough people to go from thinking he’s a monster to someone who made a mistake. Then get him on a 1 year contract to complete his redemption arc. Just like that I get a young max player for the cheap, a deeper roster, loyalty from MB since I gave him an opportunity at his lowest, and since majority of people won’t give a shyt about this 1-2 years from now won’t have that much scrutiny to deal with. Win, Win, Win :blessed:

This is the David Stern playbook :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
coli told me he's going to get signed still to a big deal :troll:
If I’m a GM for a contender I’m setting up a meeting with him right now. Tell him he’s gonna have to sit and stay out of the public for a while, but in the meantime set him up with the best PR team money can buy then get them to work asap. I’ll make dude the face of anti-domestic violence. Just need to get enough people to go from thinking he’s a monster to someone who made a mistake. Then get him on a 1 year contract to complete his redemption arc. Just like that I get a young max player for the cheap, a deeper roster, loyalty from MB since I gave him an opportunity at his lowest, and since majority of people won’t give a shyt about this 1-2 years from now won’t have that much scrutiny to deal with. Win, Win, Win :blessed:
I really think some of you dudes are overlooking that list of injuries … and that it seemed to have happened more than once and not just a “one time mistake”… face of anti-domestic violence :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I really think some of you dudes are overlooking that list of injuries … and that it seemed to have happened more than once and not just a “one time mistake”… face of anti-domestic violence :mjlol:

You’d be surprised at what a lot of money and time can do…

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If I’m a GM for a contender I’m setting up a private meeting with him right now. Tell him he’s gonna have to sit and stay out of the public for a while, but in the meantime set him up with the best PR team money can buy then get them to work asap. I’ll make dude the face of anti-domestic violence. Just need to get enough people to go from thinking he’s a monster to someone who made a mistake. Then get him on a 1 year contract to complete his redemption arc. Just like that I get a young max player for the cheap, a deeper roster, loyalty from MB since I gave him an opportunity at his lowest, and since majority of people won’t give a shyt about this 1-2 years from now won’t have that much scrutiny to deal with. Win, Win, Win :blessed:
This dude still has to face trial lmao

and straight up - this is worse than the Greg Hardy situation. And even the NFL doesn't want a repeat of that again. Guys get disciplined in the NFL for being rude to female reporters now....

I don't know why yal are laying out redemption scenarios when he hasn't even seen all the consequences yet.
With the way Klutch has grown, its likely he gets blasted by them too :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
You’d be surprised at what a lot of money and time can do…

and straight up - this is worse than the Greg Hardy situation. And even the NFL doesn't want a repeat of that again. Guys get disciplined in the NFL for being rude to female reporters now....

I don't know why yal are laying out redemption scenarios when he hasn't even seen all the consequences yet.
I’m saying man… felony charges for choking, concussion, bruises, etc… the photo evidence and video of the young child speaking on it… this ain’t no he say she say shyt

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

This whole thing is just (for a lack of a better word) bizarre. We've seen how goofy this dude has been moving for a while.

Makes me think of when Carmelo was on Millon Dollaz Worth of Game, he talked about how Stern called him to his office and threatened him.

Maybe Silver or the team has tried to intervene and told him to knock it off, especially with the rap shyt, but Miles is just a fukking rockhead.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

You didn't see the :troll: face

dude is done, remember Sponsors as well will not want to be associated with a guy like this

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I’m saying man… felony charges for choking, concussion, bruises, etc… the photo evidence and video of the young child speaking on it… this ain’t no he say she say shyt

that just looks like an investment opportunity to me. Couldn’t buy lower than that :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know kids can be manipulated to say anything, I’m not saying he didn’t do it but putting the child out there is wrong