Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She posted the shyt on IG

Ray Rice fiancée never spoke out against him publicly and took responsibility for her role in the situation

It’s over for a lil bit for this guy, needs to rehab his mind and image
Ray Rice wife didn't want his bag to end. TMZ brought the video and that was the beginning and the end of his chapter.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikkas gotta learn to remove themselves from situations. If you feeling a way about anything. You can walk away and go somewhere else.
Some nikkas are just bad tho. I had a roommate who used to his beat his girlfriend every day. One day, I walked by and he struck her with a strong right. I walked in there and told him, If I ever see you hit her again, you got problems with me, and you going to have to see me. That nikka instantly got scared, and I stopped seeing him come around often because of that. That was the last time he stuck her with me around. The worst was when I had my nikkas over and they were arguing and he was beating her ass while I was in my room with my nikkas. Man, everyone looked at that nikka differently because of that. Even my cousin was telling me, she don't know why ole girl put up with it.

I don't like lying bytches who claim they've been hit and be the ones hitting you. Ole Amber Heard ass bytches but nikkas like this are a problem that must be solved.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
nikkas gotta learn to remove themselves from situations. If you feeling a way about anything. You can walk away and go somewhere else without doing anything to anyone. There are no excuses unless your life is at risk.
What are you talking about?

A nikka that beats women does it to instill fear and Maintain control over that person

You talking like he made a mistake

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
What are you talking about?

A nikka that beats women does it to instill fear and Maintain control over that person

You talking like he made a mistake

I am speaking in general to all men not just in regards to this idiot and his actions/repeated actions. All humans should keep their hands to themselves unless your life is in danger.