Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Their kids used to seeing that shyt too. Lil man on the video call like, "Dad was choking moms out again"
:yeshrug:
worst part about it.

his wife and kid were at the games all the time and getting love from the booth and FO alike. carolina in general don't give a fukk about the 'grey area' of DV at all on their teams after Ray Carruth, Hardy, and Taylor

fan response is clean cut at this point. if he's on the roster to start the season i'd be shocked

Daps
Reppin
Chi

He’s about to do time.

It’s definitely a possibility, but there are several determining factors.

Criminal record

How cooperative the BM is, she might stay with him, she might not, but if she stands by his side (however they work it out privately) and says “he’s in counseling, we working it out blah blah” it makes the case harder for the prosecution team. Idk what is or is not admissible regarding her IG post, but if she stands by him, a good lawyer can pick pieces of that post apart.

Witnesses, I’m assuming it was just him, her and unfortunately their kids. I’m no lawyer, but I doubt they’d be interviewing a child as a witness, nor putting them on the stand. And I believe the parents have the right to refuse their child from cooperating, the idea being the children don’t have to relive that nightmare.

Mostly it’s going to come down to how willing the BM is or isn’t to cooperate with LE/prosecutors. If she wants him cooked, there’s absolutely a strong he sees jail time, if she doesn’t want to cook his ass, he’ll plead down from the felony charge to something far lesser.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, dude is done.

NBA ain't really like the NFL, it can't show it cares as much as it does about social issues and still support/reward someone doing something like that.

You hear about these things, but to actual get the full images/video then that's a whole other thing.

If you think those women doing all those protests when they were stopping games during the play-offs was bad or fans yelling shyt was bad right now, if the NBA keeps that guy on a roster it's gonna be a whole other level.

No team is signing breh again.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
s-l500.jpg

Anybody want a bobblehead? I legit forgot I had this until today lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yall boy's use youtube to determine the amount of jail time someone gets?

:russ:

Yall nikkas never been thru shyt.

Sorry about Ole girl and the kids

He lost a major bag
She put this out before he got the bag. It’s a big deal. Get him out of here.:camby: