Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
And yet you stayed with her so it could happen multiple times?

Naw I didn't stay with her. That was the first time I had a chick fight me like that. I don't tolerate domestic violencr in relationships. I didn't grow up like that and they always believe the woman over the man without evidence.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not sure how I feel about putting the kid out there but sometimes you got to do someshyt like that to end the cycle. fukk that nicca. Let him sit for a couple years. Stupid nicca like him will learn the wrong lesson from this. Will probably hate her for fukking up his bag instead of taking responsibility for his actions.

Good damn point

He definitely needs therapy as well. I hope it wasn’t a case of him seeing shyt like that growing up either but seeing the kids like that…That’s a fukkboi bytch nikka to the fullest for that shyt.

Goin on for years too obviously

Wannabe clown

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s gonna be immense pressure on Silver to at least suspend him for a year if not indefinitely, especially in light of how the NFL is now treating these cases. League will have massive blowback if they don’t punish him severely. Career may be over.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I know it's the wrong time to say this, but chick look like she got a dikk :huhldup:

It's fukked up this happened though, his career is over and deservedly so.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If she wasn’t going to press charges, why do this on free agency and mess up her own money? He can easily claim zero income now.

I also don’t agree with using children in this situation. The photos were enough.

At the end of the day, he’s made his bed. No excuse for abusing a woman (the mother of your children no less), especially to this extreme. To ignore all self control in front of your kids, on top of knowing there’s a $100 million on the table waiting this very week, means you’ve got some real demons to confront.

Someone will sign him but he’ll be suspended for a minimum of 40 games
Who’s to say this nikka wouldn’t have killed her? To beat her ass like that and be a habitual abuser? Bag don’t mean shyt if you dead

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
She probably won't press charges. The state usually falls back if the victim does as well. Her and the kids need him to bring in money. :francis:

He needs to go to counseling and thank the lord he is talented enough for people to look the other way.
It’s a new day, thank god. His talent ain’t gon give him a pass.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
If she wasn’t going to press charges, why do this on free agency and mess up her own money? He can easily claim zero income now.

I also don’t agree with using children in this situation. The photos were enough.

Judging by her IG post she wanted to silence all doubters. Imagine what people would be saying if she did this after he signed the contract....
Also posts like below are why she posted the video with her son. I'd guess she mulled over it for a while but felt she had no choice

I hope dude had cameras in his house for evidence. It's your word vs her word. They will always side with her. Most of the time its him rocking her.

I had an ex that literally fought me like I was chick she had beef with all because she could express herself well enough. I didn't hit her once. I grabbed both of her arms to stop her from attacking me. She then started tussling with me and snatched part of my beard off. After this she said "I should call the police, you have scratches on me. How dare you fight a female. You push me on the counter and attacked me." Straight lying. Luckily I started recording on my phone and capture her admitting that I didn't hit her. She told her parents I hit her and I played the recording for step-pops. Open Shut discussion.

Chicks fight wild, so even if you trying restrain her, bruises will be left.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So he’s been found guilty already?
The pics and kids play by play is the nail. Best bet is to take a leave of absence after his inevitable suspension and go immediately into therapy. He’s going to have a rep as a woman beater now whether he likes it or not simply off the evidence and video of his kids. Others who went upside their girl head like Kidd, Hayes, etc don’t have that because of the lack of visual evidence.

Dem visuals always hit harder and stay in your mind. Ray Rice would have probably still been in the league a few more years if not for the video

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Dude is a idiot. Throw his entire basketball career away after seeing those pictures of his baby moms.