Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She probably won't press charges. The state usually falls back if the victim does as well. Her and the kids need him to bring in money. :francis:

He needs to go to counseling and thank the lord he is talented enough for people to look the other way.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Won't be a good luck for the league if this piece of shyt gets to play in the league again

Should be banned. fukk a suspension

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just judging off her posts saying all she wants is for him to get help. DV victims don’t automatically go the court route.

They also go back on average about 11 times till they finally leave their abuser or good

Sad sh1t

I have no tolerance for that. You’re a monster if you hit women

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how I feel about putting the kid out there but sometimes you got to do someshyt like that to end the cycle. fukk that nicca. Let him sit for a couple years. Stupid nicca like him will learn the wrong lesson from this. Will probably hate her for fukking up his bag instead of taking responsibility for his actions.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she wasn’t going to press charges, why do this on free agency and mess up her own money? He can easily claim zero income now.

I also don’t agree with using children in this situation. The photos were enough.

At the end of the day, he’s made his bed. No excuse for abusing a woman (the mother of your children no less), especially to this extreme. To ignore all self control in front of your kids, on top of knowing there’s a $100 million on the table waiting this very week, means you’ve got some real demons to confront.

Someone will sign him but he’ll be suspended for a minimum of 40 games

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
The dumbest thing he did was actually get married, that's what I'm way more shocked at, not surprised he would beat his bytch tho. Dudes King knucklehead status, way to fukk up basically hitting the lottery. People were even ready to look past the drugs and rap shyt. O well, I honestly don't feel bad for him.