Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Right, so if you know it's the wrong time to say this, why not just shut the fukk up?
You shut the fukk up, I don't know none of these people, I bet you've said worser about people on here.

Acting like I said she deserved to be beat or something, you better not have any post of making fun of someone looks.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I hope dude had cameras in his house for evidence. It's your word vs her word. They will always side with her. Most of the time its him rocking her.

I had an ex that literally fought me like I was chick she had beef with all because she could express herself well enough. I didn't hit her once. I grabbed both of her arms to stop her from attacking me. She then started tussling with me and snatched part of my beard off. After this she said "I should call the police, you have scratches on me. How dare you fight a female. You push me on the counter and attacked me." Straight lying. Luckily I started recording on my phone and capture her admitting that I didn't hit her. She told her parents I hit her and I played the recording for step-pops. Open Shut discussion.

Chicks fight wild, so even if you trying restrain her, bruises will be left.
You're talking about a whole lot of nothing when there are photos that look like she went a couple rounds with Floyd and her child recounting that gjs dad whooped her ass.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Judging by her IG post she wanted to silence all doubters. Imagine what people would be saying if she did this after he signed the contract....
Also posts like below are why she posted the video with her son. I'd guess she mulled over it for a while but felt she had no choice

Wasnt there a woman that coerced her child to say some rapper sexually assaulted him?? She made a video with the kid. Then it came out that she lied.

Tito Ortiz put hidden cameras in house to protect himself from his ex wife. The chick said he was beating TF outta her only for the charges to be dropped after the ccvt footage was released. I believe she put bruises on herself.

If Bridges did assault her he should be charged and suspended from the league.

Last edited:
Daps
Wasnt there a woman that coerced her child to say some rapper sexually assaulted him?? She made a video with the kid. Then it came out that she lied.

If Bridges did assault her he should be charged and suspended from the league.
Why the need for all this mental gymnastics? Why are you hedging by pointing the finger at the woman, trying to find a reason as to why she could be to blame here? All because you’ve had a bad experience and therefore wanna apply the same to this situation?

Any reasonable person would not be doing this right now.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why the need for all this mental gymnastics? Why are you hedging by pointing the finger at the woman, trying to find a reason as to why she could be to blame here? All because you’ve had a bad experience and therefore wanna apply the same to this situation?

Also why would she as his legal wife and mother of his child want him to lose millions that she could get herself by proxy

Dude just a fukk up no wxcuses

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I was going to say that if she was smart she would’ve waited just two days before going to police so he could sign and she could get a bigger bag off of him but from reading that report it seemed like it wasn’t just a small ass whooping that she could wait on. He fukked her up.

We know the country don’t care about abused women so I’ll be shocked if he gets jail time at all but a suspension for sure coming.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
You're talking about a whole lot of nothing when there are photos that look like she went a couple rounds with Floyd and her child recounting that gjs dad whooped her ass.

Why the need for all this mental gymnastics? Why are you hedging by trying to point the finger at the woman by trying to find a reason as to why she could be to blame here? All because you’ve had a bad experience and therefore wanna apply the same to this situation?

I knew a couple guys that had that label of being women abusers only to find out the women lied their asses off.

Some women lie, they're human also.

Daps
I knew a couple guys that had that label of being women abusers only to find out the women lied their asses off.

Some women lie, they're human also.
Nobody here is arguing any different. But the fact your first thought is to defend him when all the evidence points to the contrary is telling.

Your anecdotal “couple guys” has absolutely no relevance here.

If there’s the 0.00000001% chance that he’s completely innocent and this was all her doing, shouldn’t you at least wait until there’s confirmation on that improbable outcome rather than just assume that it’s the likely one?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Nobody here is arguing any different. But the fact your first thought is to defend him when all the evidence points to the contrary is telling.

Your anecdotal “couple guys” has absolutely no relevance here.

If there’s the 0.00000001% chance that he’s completely innocent and this was all her doing, shouldn’t you at least wait until there’s confirmation on that improbable outcome rather than just assume that it’s the likely one?

This was my exact first response.
"I hope dude had cameras in his house for evidence. It's your word vs her word. They will always side with her. Most of the time its him rocking her."