Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Daps
This was my exact first response.
"I hope dude had cameras in his house for evidence. It's your word vs her word. They will always side with her. Most of the time its him rocking her”
You’re only continuing to prove my point.

Why the hope for him to have evidence as if you’ve already made up your mind that he’s automatically in a position of innocence? Then you proceeded to rattle off all these experiences of you and the guys you know who’ve had women lie about them, as if it’s relevant here.

You’re doing a terrible job at hedging your bullshyt rn.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I was going to say that if she was smart she would’ve waited just two days before going to police so he could sign and she could get a bigger bag off of him but from reading that report it seemed like it wasn’t just a small ass whooping that she could wait on. He fukked her up.

We know the country don’t care about abused women so I’ll be shocked if he gets jail time at all but a suspension for sure coming.
Guarantee he been hitting her for years
He probably never thought she would report to cops

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
He’s not going to jail. His career ain’t over. He is done for 22-23 though. Jason Kidd choked his ex wife until the blood vessels bussed in her eyes and marv Albert strangled bytches and bit them and he admitted it. They both had jobs forever so I totally see bro still being around. He needs a mentor though a real big brother Charles Oakley type that will knock him on his ass

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
He’s not going to jail. His career ain’t over. He is done for 22-23 though. Jason Kidd choked his ex wife until the blood vessels bussed in her eyes and marv Albert strangled bytches and bit them and he admitted it. They both had jobs forever so I totally see bro still being around. He needs a mentor though a real big brother Charles Oakley type that will knock him on his ass

We are in a much different world culture/society wise, from when those two incidents occurred

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
his son describing that shyt is wild

as often as they put the camera on his wife and kid during home games, there is no way he's coming back here
lol its 2022 its over for this jackass

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

its 2022 breh
harvey weinstein, epstein, ghislane maxwell, r kelly, peter nygard were being deviant as well back when jason kidd and marv albert were doing those deeds

its a new era, photos, videos, social media, even this is news overseas.

Miles Bridges isn't GOOD enough for any gm, owner or team to risk. Imagine signing Miles Bridges and having to explain to Sponsors why you did? You'll have sponsors pulling out left, right and center

ray rice /meyers leonard status

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This sadly might go the Ray Rice route

He’s gonna use her to reconcile his image, maybe get her pregnant again to show that they’re in a “loving” relationship. I highly doubt she’s done with him.

Miles Bridges will get another shot. Maybe not this year but he’ll take a prove it deal by a team.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
You’re only continuing to prove my point.

Why the hope for him to have evidence as if you’ve already made up your mind that he’s automatically in a position of innocence? Then you proceeded to rattle off all these experiences of you and the guys you know who’ve had women lie about them, as if it’s relevant here.

You’re doing a terrible job at hedging your bullshyt rn.

Because as a man that's your only defense against domestic violence allegations.

I also gave two examples of women who lied about sexual assault to a minor and lied about domestic abuse. I can find so many cases of false domestic abuse allegations.

AGAIN if Bridges did assault this woman he should be charged in court and suspended at least half the season.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This sadly might go the Ray Rice route

He’s gonna use her to reconcile his image, maybe get her pregnant again to show that they’re in a “loving” relationship. I highly doubt she’s done with him.
This might sound crazy but Ray Rice blacked out and hit her which knocked her out, what Miles did was continued beating her and choked her out to many people this might be worser he's never playing again.