Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
In this climate he's screwed

Look at mason greenwood

Anywhere he even signs people will picket and women cancel season tickets
The optics are even worse because of who he plays for as MJ isn't out here trying to fukk up his name and reputation by keeping him on the roster long term.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The optics are even worse because of who he plays for as MJ isn't out here trying to fukk up his name and reputation by keeping him on the roster long term.

Yup and you can't have this you around female employees

And I'm sure players won't want a guy who can do this in the dressing room

Adios scum

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I hope dude had cameras in his house for evidence. It's your word vs her word. They will always side with her. Most of the time its him rocking her.

I had an ex that literally fought me like I was chick she had beef with all because she could express herself well enough. I didn't hit her once. I grabbed both of her arms to stop her from attacking me. She then started tussling with me and snatched part of my beard off. After this she said "I should call the police, you have scratches on me. How dare you fight a female. You push me on the counter and attacked me." Straight lying. Luckily I started recording on my phone and capture her admitting that I didn't hit her. She told her parents I hit her and I played the recording for step-pops. Open Shut discussion.

Chicks fight wild, so even if you trying restrain her, bruises will be left.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I hope dude had cameras in his house for evidence. It's your word vs her word. They will always side with her. Most of the time its him rocking her.

I had an ex that literally fought me like I was chick she had beef with all because she could express herself well enough. I didn't hit her once. I grabbed both of her arms to stop her from attacking me. She then started tussling with me and snatched part of my beard off. After this she said "I should call the police, you have scratches on me. How dare you fight a female. You push me on the counter and attacked me." Straight lying. Luckily I started recording on my phone and capture her admitting that I didn't hit her. She told her parents I hit her and I played the recording for step-pops. Open Shut discussion.

Ohhhhh brother

His son literally gave a play by play and you're still out here trying to defend the indefensible.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Once there is footage or photos you're done, and that is the case here. Hornets dodged a bullet here that he did all of this before the extension. No clue how Silver handles this because we don't really get high profile DV cases in today's NBA. I guess the closest recent one is Jaxson Hayes who didn't get too lengthy of suspension and I believe Rondo too. Guy is a coward, and wouldn't be shocked if Silver sends a message here since high profile player

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Once there is footage or photos you're done, and that is the case here. Hornets dodged a bullet here that he did all of this before the extension. No clue how Silver handles this because we don't really get high profile DV cases in today's NBA. I guess the closest recent one is Jaxson Hayes who didn't get too lengthy of suspension and I believe Rondo too. Guy is a coward, and wouldn't be shocked if Silver sends a message here since high profile player

jaxson hayes was misdemeanor though

Daps

59746107-10972439-image-a-34_1656664693245.jpg

Or do you seem to think their child's account of him strangling her and her injuries are all made up?

:usure:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

And yet you stayed with her so it could happen multiple times?