Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Oh he gone forever. Probably indefinite suspension and if it ever gets lifted and if he's not locked up, no GM is going to risk their job over Miles Bridges especially with the images and the video of his kid talking about it for the world to see forever on the internet.

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At MSU I remember in real time saying dude looked a lil…troubled… for a college student. One of them things you can’t put your finger on but, we know ‘us’. I said the same about Emoni Bates, came back one summer lookin like that one guy we all knew from the hood, just a tad rough for 16. Ironically they both from the D/Michigan
I went to MSU when he was there. Saw him all the time. Always laughing, cool as hell. I don’t know him personally, but I’m disappointed in bro, but I hope this isn’t the end.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You guys are talking about a suspension when he’s facing jail time (and deservedly so). A suspension is the last thing he should be worried about.

real spill...he's got the money to avoid serious jail time--unfortunately, that's reality

But, he's done, done if he loses his job long term

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You guys are talking about a suspension when he’s facing jail time (and deservedly so). A suspension is the last thing he should be worried about.
What he has going for him is that she doesn’t seem to want to press charges. But yeah bro is done.