Mike Vike dog fighting vs Hernadez with black murders

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yall are stupid.

People arent up in arms cuz Hernandez aint getting out. Its a wrap for dude.
The fukkin Pats are letting fans exchange their Hernandez jerseys for a new Pats jersey :wow:

and there is no face to the victims...we dont know who they are.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without looking up Vick. I seem to remember he basically gave money to his cousins, who were the ones that actually fought/killed dogs. He never actually physically did it himself. He bank-rolled it. I could be totally off base though.

he did kill dogs

he threw picked one up and threw it down to the ground

etc

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
nah comments on the internet tells you more about people in general because that is exactly what they are thinking. In public they tend to restrain themselves cause they know a nicca might put his hands into their world :yeshrug:

no...its just that there is a certain type of person that will sit on the internet and post shyt all day.
Normal people dont have time for this nonsense. shyt, I cut back a lot on posting here because its such a time suck.
The type of people that post in comment sections are either out of work losers, or people who suck at their job.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All about our society. Imagine if this happened during a Red Bulls vs. Galaxy

dog.gif

ANd we also riot, burn down shyt and break things when our teams win titles.

is the dog dead?

:wtf: is this?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Actually we are. Name a non-black country where we aren't.

???

OP's point wasn't that Hernandez was a racist. His point was how he is being given a pass in the media because he's not black and because his victim was.

How many white friends, confidants, business partners, lovers, etc etc etc did Michael Vick have? Yet he was still given a fukking lynch mob.

The point was about the media, American society, etc. Not fukking Hernandez's personal beliefs.

I understand his point, not sure I completely agree. The reason I brought those aspects up is because there is less of a narrative there. The media doesn't really have a story with a twist, so it is automatically less interesting.

That being said, of course he's getting a pass because he is not black.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well in that case i hope he gets mauled by a pack of rabid coyotes. What a clown.

u know whats worse?

him and his boys would get those little weiner dogs from pet stores and tie them up and let their pits bit them to death

:damn:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well in that case i hope he gets mauled by a pack of rabid coyotes. What a clown.

u know whats worse?

him and his boys would get those little weiner dogs from pet stores and tie them up and let their pits bit them to death

:damn:
That ain't worse than them hanging and beating dogs to death, but it's equally as depressing. It's also worth pointing out that never in the history of "matching dogs" (fighting them) was using weaker dogs as "bait dogs" a thing. It appeared as a "thing" in the late 80's and early 90's among street dudes who fought there dogs in urban areas. The old time dog fighters would usually let their APBT's reach a mature age, and then "roll" for a few minutes with a more experienced grown fighting dog, to see if they had "matching potential." It was nonsensical and never practiced to allow dogs to attack weak helpless "bait dogs." There was absolutely nothing to gain from that. It's like boxing. They "rolled" a prospect dog with a mature fighting dog, like a boxer spars with other high talent fighters. Allowing a matcb dog to chew up a tiny dog would be like letting Tyson beat a toddler to death. It's the dumbest method to train a match dog and is a recent invention among urban idiots.

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
yall are stupid.

People arent up in arms cuz Hernandez aint getting out. Its a wrap for dude.
The fukkin Pats are letting fans exchange their Hernandez jerseys for a new Pats jersey :wow:

and there is no face to the victims...we dont know who they are.

exactly, they knew Vick would only be in jail a year and could go right back to the league and be rich again (which they can't stand). Hernandez is a minority who killed other minorities and bout to do life, why would they care.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
everyone just says "cacs hate blacks" but really they just hate anyone that ain't white

which is why i never got why blacks will hate on other races which arent white (asians especially since they got put in internment camps)

Blacks don't hate other races. Other races hate blacks tho. Which I never understood. Jews were slaves as well. Does that mean we should sympathize with them too?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They way the crucified Vick, you would have thought the victims were humans :rudy: