Mike Vike dog fighting vs Hernadez with black murders

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right? And the comments usually go like "Oh why would you mess up your career" "just when he was about to get a ring smh" or the general "wow what a dumbass"

:smh: I remember the Mike Vick campaign quite vividly. more venom was spit at Vick then (hell, prolly now too) than hernandez was at all. vick was talked up and demonized while these white folk talk about hernandez as a rational dude who was making bad decisions :snoop: for fukkin dogs

Edit: Didn't even realize this turned into a black vs white race thread. :pachaha: thread needs more shytting on whit folks amor por los perros

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Hell, look at the hatred for O.J. Simpson after Nicole and Ron.

Look at the hate Kobe after the rape shyt.

And people hated Mike Vick when he was facing like 15 years and it looked like he'd never play again as well. They didn't just start hating him when it became apparent that he was going to get out after a year.

I think there's always a racial element to who becomes everyone's punching bag, but at the same time, I think people think there is NO chance of Aaron Hernandez ever getting out of jail, ever.

Now the REAL racist element is that the media is choosing to shine the spotlight on the NFL and all the arrests since the Super Bowl (CNN had some random dude from the Colts getting arrested as Breaking News this morning), when the NFL has a MUCH lower overall arrest rate than the general population.

The media just likes showing mostly minority men be led away in handcuffs, while not putting those statistics into perspective.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are on the brink of a race war. By the end of Obama's second term, whites and blacks are going to be battling in these streets. Pay attention and wake the fukk up.

Or :ufdup:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Without looking up Vick. I seem to remember he basically gave money to his cousins, who were the ones that actually fought/killed dogs. He never actually physically did it himself. He bank-rolled it. I could be totally off base though.

Yeah but you know how white law enforcement officals are...

we ALL ARE GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION...you ain't gotta be CAUGHT WITH THE WORK ...to be GUILTY OF HAVING THE WORK...

That's why I roll DOLO.......cause law enforcement don't try to distinguish who guilty and who is technically not , they just wanna LOCK ALL OUR BLACK A$$ES UP...............:stopitslime:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Hernandez gonna have a inverse from Zimmerman. See Zimmerman is a white/mexican with a white last name...Hernandez is a cac looking dude with a mexican last name...

its alllll in the name. Sure we know the media isn't going to demonize him like they did Vick, but he's still going down.

As someone said, there's a community of mostly white folks that are more upset at dead dogs than they are at dead black men. It's sad but its the truth.

The two most high-profile cases in America right now both involve the murder of black men.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Real shyt in this thread brehs. Sad thing is sometimes after I've read about the Bs our folk go thru on the net...when I'm around a bunch of cacs in public...shyt feel awkward as fukk. Like I know they downing me in they mind ...shyte is crazy