Mike Vike dog fighting vs Hernadez with black murders

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haven't followed this story too deep...he knocked off breh's?.....hope he get ate in jail....

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
dogs over people:birdman: dogs are cute/funny/loyal/cuddly and nikkas aint shyt:hmm: im one of those ppl whod help a dog b4 i help a person. most of time when i see ppl in peril or having a hard time i just :yeshrug: and say fukk em

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Probably cause people are still confused of what the fukk is going on, last time I checked they where still in the investigation stage...I pretty sure those cacs in New England are ripping him a new one....

On top of that he's nowhere on the popularity scale of any of those people you mentioned...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I feel that Michael Vick had so much more hatred and animosity towards him from dog fighting relations than this dude has had in his past of shooting more than 4 (black) people....I don't see the hate comments out there everyone seems silent for the most part.....Even Kobe and Tiger had more people lashing out than this case imo

every negative comment I see they are making comments and throwing in comments about OJ and Ray Lewis etc..this world we are living in is so ****ed up...

2qbt951.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Y'all been following the reaction to that New Jersey beating?....:mjpls:

It JUST being in America wouldn't bother me really, but it's hard to face the fact that our race is detested world-wide. If I could take my people away from these disgusting cacs/chinks/spics/kikes/jihadist and leave them all behind, I would. We need separation.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Y'all been following the reaction to that New Jersey beating?....:mjpls:

It JUST being in America wouldn't bother me really, but it's hard to face the fact that our race is detested world-wide. If I could take my people away from these disgusting cacs/chinks/spics/kikes/jihadist and leave them all behind, I would. We need separation.
I can already imagine what is being said but post some comments if you can :sadcam:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
mr. ah's fukked.

you're a disgusting fakkit.

I hopped you get chained to a car, drug across dirt and gravel roads, and then beat to almost death then tied to a tree in the middle of the woods over night and a fox or coyote :eat:

fukkin fakkit

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Cacs are still on their wait and see.

Just waiting for them to bring up head trauma or something for Hernandez

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
If Hernandez wouldve just invited the dude to his house and shot him in the front yard at 10 in the morning instead of 3AM he would be free right now and would have a ton of support from racists and gun nuts.