Mike Vike dog fighting vs Hernadez with black murders

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
everyone just says "cacs hate blacks" but really they just hate anyone that ain't white

which is why i never got why blacks will hate on other races which arent white (asians especially since they got put in internment camps)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's really about the culture of the internet. Don't read so many comments of these stories, because you most likely won't hear the same stuff out and about daily. I don't even read comment sections anymore on stories like these.

nah comments on the internet tells you more about people in general because that is exactly what they are thinking. In public they tend to restrain themselves cause they know a nicca might put his hands into their world :yeshrug:

shyt people were outside of the courtroom chanting "innocent" for Hernandez. With Mike VIck , if you had given them a rope they'd hang him right there.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
nah comments on the internet tells you more about people in general because that is exactly what they are thinking. In public they tend to restrain themselves cause they know a nicca might put his hands into their world :yeshrug:

True.

Another thing that's true is that racists are far more vocal online than civilized people because that's the only place they can spew their garbage without facing consequences. Due to them being so vocal, it's easy to get fooled into thinking that they're the majority when they're actually just a very loud minority.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Y'all been following the reaction to that New Jersey beating?....:mjpls:

It JUST being in America wouldn't bother me really, but it's hard to face the fact that our race is detested world-wide. If I could take my people away from these disgusting cacs/chinks/spics/kikes/jihadist and leave them all behind, I would. We need separation.

Have you seen the footage. Now I realize it shouldn't always be a racial issue but WHAT THE fukk. Was disgusting dude, you picked a terrible example, especially considering all of the legitimate race-based bigotry that goes on.

Just stick to the narrative.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:what:

It's a case of a minority killing a minority. Now ya wanna act like Aaron is white and is getting away with it?

:snoop: forever victims aren't ya?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Y'all know at least one of his co-conspirators is black right? He driving a silver 300, you know he black.
51cdc4adbd225.preview-300.jpg

Matter of fact, his other co-conspirator (Ortiz) is mixed.
Ortiz-Gun.jpg

Matter of fact, Hernandez's fiance is black.
Shayanna-2.jpg

Matter of fact, Hernandez was good friends with Odin and his family. :lupe:

I understand the point OP is attempting to make, but it doesn't fit with this story.

Now, if Hernandez had targeted some random black dude and killed him, fine. But that is clearly not the case.

#GiveItARest

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I was watching a video about this case on youtube, and almost every comment was "spic this, spic that"

CACs are CACing on him almost as much as they would a black person.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Y'all been following the reaction to that New Jersey beating?....:mjpls:

It JUST being in America wouldn't bother me really, but it's hard to face the fact that our race is detested world-wide. If I could take my people away from these disgusting cacs/chinks/spics/kikes/jihadist and leave them all behind, I would. We need separation.

:pachaha:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Black people aren't detested worldwide.

Actually we are. Name a non-black country where we aren't.

Y'all know at least one of his co-conspirators is black right? He driving a silver 300, you know he black.
51cdc4adbd225.preview-300.jpg

Matter of fact, his other co-conspirator (Ortiz) is mixed.
Ortiz-Gun.jpg

Matter of fact, Hernandez's fiance is black.
Shayanna-2.jpg

Matter of fact, Hernandez was good friends with Odin and his family. :lupe:

I understand the point OP is attempting to make, but it doesn't fit with this story.

Now, if Hernandez had targeted some random black dude and killed him, fine. But that is clearly not the case.

#GiveItARest

???

OP's point wasn't that Hernandez was a racist. His point was how he is being given a pass in the media because he's not black and because his victim was.

How many white friends, confidants, business partners, lovers, etc etc etc did Michael Vick have? Yet he was still given a fukking lynch mob.

The point was about the media, American society, etc. Not fukking Hernandez's personal beliefs.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Without looking up Vick. I seem to remember he basically gave money to his cousins, who were the ones that actually fought/killed dogs. He never actually physically did it himself. He bank-rolled it. I could be totally off base though.

yeah i dont know what case ur talkin about bruh, but Vick participated on more than 1 occasion in killing dogs, even strangling them.

He bankrolled and was the CEO of the operation

Family Man

Banned
Daps
everyone just says "cacs hate blacks" but really they just hate anyone that ain't white

which is why i never got why blacks will hate on other races which arent white (asians especially since they got put in internment camps)

CACs hate everyone but they hate blacks even more.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reaction would be the same if Hernandez killed white people.

Its just that it seems people are more outraged and shocked by animal violence over human violence unless its children