Mike Vike dog fighting vs Hernadez with black murders

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hernandez wouldve just invited the dude to his house and shot him in the front yard at 10 in the morning instead of 3AM he would be free right now and would have a ton of support from racists and gun nuts.

:ohhh: u r brilliant as hell.....real set up i see what you are saying...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're a disgusting fakkit.

I hopped you get chained to a car, drug across dirt and gravel roads, and then beat to almost death then tied to a tree in the middle of the woods over night and a fox or coyote :eat:

fukkin fakkit

you can say whatever you want BUT if you ever run across me in the street, it would be in your BEST interest to avoid me at all cost. i'm liable to kill you.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Don't fukk with White People's Dogs and their Women Brehs

:mjpls:

:whoa: Let's not get ahead of ourselfs breh. I ain't gonna stop slayin pawgz for nobody :pachaha:

But on some real shyt, Hernandez is gettin treated like royalty in the media compared to Vick, Kobe and Pacman Jones (and none of their cases involved murder)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You guys are just seeing this. What kills me is how cacs act like we are not suppose to defend our own people when they do wrong.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
No wonder I dont even bother posting here anymore. The constant woe is me im a black gets tiring real quick.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Y'all been following the reaction to that New Jersey beating?....:mjpls:

It JUST being in America wouldn't bother me really, but it's hard to face the fact that our race is detested world-wide. If I could take my people away from these disgusting cacs/chinks/spics/kikes/jihadist and leave them all behind, I would. We need separation.

Black people aren't detested worldwide.