Mike Tirico finally came out as half black

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I had to post this classic :mjlol:

For added context, the Dan leBatard looking white dude is Italian so he knows exactly how they get down lmao

Daps
He knows he's Black but....I think it's his way of not giving his bio dad credit since he wasn't around.

Problem is that we don't know WHY Black Bio Dad was absent. Did he abandon them? Was it a fling and he never even knew he had a son? Did they decide it was better to keep Bio Dad away as a joint decision?

Mike probably doesn't even have the full story. He only knows what he's been told and that may be the truth, partial truth or lies.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
You gotta think....what the hell did Tony Dungy think when they was on ABC?

Hell, What did his white wife think of all people? She went along with it no questions asked?...no red flags about a nappy headed brown skin guy claiming to be a white guy? Breh didn't even have "good hair" on some Tiger Woods shyt, lmao. She might not be all there herself... :patrice:

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
LOL he finally accepted that his mother was a whore who cheated on her husband and he left, but instead of call his mom out as a whore, he goes with his dad smashed and dashed.

There is a real possibility his biological dad doesn't even know he exists, because his mom literally lied to her husband and to him that her husband was his real dad. SMH

Men be careful with the women you choose to sleep with

How much truth to this, brehs?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
images

:laff:

This tracks though. I have never seen a half Black half Italian that is comfortable with their Blackness. Italian families are cruel around the race and religion too, it’s how you end up with cats like Tirico and Vin Diesel.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
images

:laff:

This tracks though. I have never seen a half Black half Italian that is comfortable with their Blackness. Italian families are cruel around the race and religion too, it’s how you end up with cats like Tirico and Vin Diesel.
What is Vin Diesel?
:ohhh:
Didn’t he come out with a reggaeton album?
:skip: