Mike Tirico finally came out as half black

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mama's bad decision making messed his entire life up smh

not quite the same, but when Tyler Perry found out the truth about why his father treated him so bad and abused him, it brought up a similar situation. In Tyler's case his father was actually not his biological dad and his mom basically lied to him his entirely life. His father (Stepdad) was so cold and mean to him because he was basically a product of Tyler's mom infidelity but he stayed to still take care of his family (Tyler included). She stepped out on her husband and had a side baby (Tyler) on the nikka. He better than me, cause I woulda been out. Guess that's what Tirico's stepdad did, homie bounced. But for the mom to still be on some goofy shyt saying the man she cheated on was still biological dad is delusional.

The only pass I may give is her maybe being raped.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
not quite the same, but when Tyler Perry found out the truth about why his father treated him so bad and abused him, it brought up a similar situation. In Tyler's case his father was actually not his biological dad and his mom basically lied to him his entirely life. His father (Stepdad) was so cold and mean to him because he was basically a product of Tyler's mom infidelity but he stayed to still take care of his family (Tyler included). She stepped out on her husband and had a side baby (Tyler) on the nikka. He better than me, cause I woulda been out. Guess that's what Tirico's stepdad did, homie bounced. But for the mom to still be on some goofy shyt saying the man she cheated on was still biological dad is delusional.

Only difference is Tyler’s step pops stayed and Tirico’s didn’t.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall saying Tirico's step dad is black? But his real pops black as well though so im a bit confused

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If this is true it would explain his movies and they're what theyre

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
images

:laff:

This tracks though. I have never seen a half Black half Italian that is comfortable with their Blackness. Italian families are cruel around the race and religion too, it’s how you end up with cats like Tirico and Vin Diesel.
He doesn't even look mixed though.

Where did he get the idea that he is fully Italian from? :pachaha:

Does he check off white in the Race boxes when he goes to the doctor?

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Yall saying Tirico's step dad is black? But his real pops black as well though so im a bit confused
Tirico's biological dad is black. His mother's husband (mike's stepdad) was probably white/italian. Can't even address the situation without acknowledging his mother's transgressions.

Can't imagine what it would have been like growing up in that family, knowing he's a byproduct of an open secret. I could understand if he was lighter, but he's darker than some people that have two black parents.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Wow