Mike Tirico finally came out as half black

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
wow so buddy really one of them nikkas huh

he has always been "oh that's the Bryant Gumbel type nikka" to me (not because he's well-spoken for you fuk boys)

ain't even know this nikka name had to click the link and see a pic

he was walking around acting he ain't a nikka? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was raised by bis mom to. BElieve be was all jtalian.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That is truly sad. You have to really, really hate yourself and where you come from to say "if you want to call me that." He couldn't even say "call me black". That is a deep level of self hatred. It would be different had he said he was raised around his Italian family all his life, and culturally that's all he knows, but to IDENTIFY as white, even though the mirror says elsewise...is truly a self loathing and confusion I wouldn't wish on anyone.

OP you should use the search function and post this update in the original thread about him claiming he wasn't black. Was a much bigger thread.
Self hate would be if he knew he was black he was raised and told by his mothee that he was all italian

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I wonder what the late great Stuart Scott must have thought when he first met him at ESPN in the early 90s.

Poor Stu must have seen the guieh and felt:gladbron: . Probably came up and said, "Hey, what's up brotha!":mjgrin:

Only to be rebuffed
full
"Brother? I beg your pardon, sir. But I have no siblings"

Stu must have been :wtf:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Tirico was born in 66 but go-ahead and act like condoms were the norm.

Pretty sure they knew how babies were made back then and Roe v. Wade wasn't even a thing yet. The vast majority of black men in his era were able to avoid seeding up a woman that they weren't married to, much less not even in a relationship with.