Mike Tirico finally came out as half black

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
his pops left him to get completely brainwashed*
His real dad probably doesnt even know be exists.

This is the firat time he has ever said his father was t his mothers ex husband.

He claimed fir years her ex busband was his real dad and thaat he just left out of the blue and his dads side of the family stopped talking to him, but he never knew why. Lol

Now he finally admits his dad is black, even though he has repeatedly said his mom told him he was her husbands son.

shyt is tragic to be honest.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Most of thecoli would consider him black despite coming out of a white vagina and growing up with white blood relatives

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

LMFAOOOOO @ If you want to call me that — that’s fine

:russ:

Sad and hilarious at the same damn time

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
That is truly sad. You have to really, really hate yourself and where you come from to say "if you want to call me that." He couldn't even say "call me black". That is a deep level of self hatred. It would be different had he said he was raised around his Italian family all his life, and culturally that's all he knows, but to IDENTIFY as white, even though the mirror says elsewise...is truly a self loathing and confusion I wouldn't wish on anyone.

OP you should use the search function and post this update in the original thread about him claiming he wasn't black. Was a much bigger thread.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This is actually sad as fukk on some House of the Dragon and the b*stard “strong boys” type shyt
THAT is no true Italian! :laff:. Damn we need a Vaemond Velayaron smiley where he turns and points at Lucerys. The abruptness of that part had me in stitches :laff:. Favorite scene this season.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
LOL he finally accepted that his mother was a whore who cheated on her husband and he left, but instead of call his mom out as a whore, he goes with his dad smashed and dashed.

There is a real possibility his biological dad doesn't even know he exists, because his mom literally lied to her husband and to him that her husband was his real dad. SMH

Men be careful with the women you choose to sleep with

wow so buddy really one of them nikkas huh

he has always been "oh that's the Bryant Gumbel type nikka" to me (not because he's well-spoken for you fuk boys)

ain't even know this nikka name had to click the link and see a pic

he was walking around acting he ain't a nikka? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣