Midnight Suns (Marvel X-com Game) December 2nd

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yep in fact heres the ideal roster imo

Hunter (keep as a custom character but would've been happy with Blade as the main protag)
Dr Strange
Captain Marvel Elsa Bloodstone
Blade
Ghost Rider
Hulk Man Thing
Iron Man Moonknight
Magik
Nico
Scarlet Witch
Spiderman (use an alternate darker spiderman like scarlet spider instead.)
Wolverine daredevil
Deadoool Punisher
Morbius
Venom Werewolf by Night (didn't mind venom as a villain though)
Storm Brother Voodoo

they included more of the legacy character i think in order to sell more copies of the game. but obviously that didn't work anyway.

Yep, unfortunately suits pushed the avengers and x-men on them so we had to deal with such a mishmash of tonality throughout the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah.

The shyt flopped as is. There is no “worse”.

And I say that as someone who enjoyed the game tremendously and bought the season pass, no discount.

I mean if they have to fundamentally change the game into something i dislike than yeah, it would be worse. This was one of my favorite games of the console generation, i dont want another MUA and im sure no one else who enjoyed this game would say it would have been better off as a MUA game either

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Roster-wise, adding moon knight, punisher, elsa… I agree that’d be more in-line with the mythos, but sadly that would still bring the game right back to where it is now… a flop.

The fundamental premise of the game had them at an uphill battle from jump but I give them credit (and my financial support) for the effort.

For the record I thought the story and characters were pretty good (for superhero action rpg standards), if not a bit too much of a narrative dump at times. I didn’t find the x-men or avengers to be a major issue but moreso curious, given the branding of the game. Half-stepping.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I gotta admit I LOVED this game for like 10 hours but once I put it down I had no desire to go back to it. Once I got Wolverine and he was mid, it killed my desire to go back

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Comparing this to MUA3 is kinda weird because MUA3 is the exact opposite of a flop.

That shyt still makes money - and at release, it was one of the titles that stood up the Nintendo Switch's online store's viability lol....

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comparing this to MUA3 is kinda weird because MUA3 is the exact opposite of a flop.

That shyt still makes money - and at release, it was one of the titles that stood up the Nintendo Switch's online store's viability lol....
The grind in that is ridiculous, I still go back every so often and I don’t think have 1 character at level 100

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I beat MUA3 and I still don't know how, it was just a spamming mess of bullshyt

Gave that shyt away to my little cousin, was very disappointed since I had such a good time with the 1st one

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game is Piff.
Pulled me away from Final Fantasy.
It's a shame it won't get a sequel or a second season.

I also think this game would really work with the Mortal Kombat characters.
Interesting take, odd fit but I agree. I just don't know much people would care to know the inner thoughts of Baraka and Nightwolf taking nikkas on long walks on the beach. :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Interesting take, odd fit but I agree. I just don't know much people would care to know the inner thoughts of Baraka and Nightwolf taking nikkas on long walks on the beach. :skip:

I guess it would be more like shaolin monks, and take place around a monastery. Maybe aside from Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Raiden you would just be recruiting monks that could be perma-death’d like x-com

But if people weren’t willing to fukk with this type of game with marvel characters they def ain’t gonna get MK fans to fukk with it