Midnight Suns (Marvel X-com Game) December 2nd

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah I gotta vouch for this game too, it’s good even with that goofy card system. It’s a steal at 40$ good thing I waited a few months :lolbron:
You should have waited a bit longer, still has two more dlc coming out and with their lackluster sales, they probably are going to release a "Complete Edition" for $40 too.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should have waited a bit longer, still has two more dlc coming out and with their lackluster sales, they probably are going to release a "Complete Edition" for $40 too.
True I’m not going to really play until I finished a few other games but the price was right and my pockets are good so:manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Him reusing Wolverine’s animations got me worried about Storm.
so far all the dlc have been connected to this Vampyre storyline too. So i'm wondering how Storm realistically fits into that since her story will likely be part of that too.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just finished it. Wish it never ended :mjcry:

9/10. Honestly one of my favorite games I’ve played in a long time. And completely changed how I think about card based games. Helps that the production value was pretty great at times and that it was obviously crafted by people who at the very least have high levels of respect for the characters. Just a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Last mission was fun. This will never get a sequel but I’m happy I got to have it.