Midnight Suns (Marvel X-com Game) December 2nd

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Interesting take, odd fit but I agree. I just don't know much people would care to know the inner thoughts of Baraka and Nightwolf taking nikkas on long walks on the beach. :skip:
I didn't even think of that. I was just thinking the whip mechanic and sub zero can freeze, Shang Tsung can use enemy abilities.

But asking Baraka to stargaze? :heh: then gift him a human skull.

I'd put it In just for the fukkery.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I guess it would be more like shaolin monks, and take place around a monastery. Maybe aside from Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Raiden you would just be recruiting monks that could be perma-death’d like x-com

But if people weren’t willing to fukk with this type of game with marvel characters they def ain’t gonna get MK fans to fukk with it
Fatality cards are finishers and give bonuses

:banderas:

Needs to be marketed as a mobile game.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I have Magik/Hunter in the final part of the final mission and when Magik dies the mission ends? Is this a bug or some shyt?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I have Magik/Hunter in the final part of the final mission and when Magik dies the mission ends? Is this a bug or some shyt?

Don’t remember but for some reason the last mission was the only time the game started buggin out for me. Like straight up people falling through the floor and all sorts of mission breaking shyt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop dying

like fr im not exaggerating either lol - the last mission is hard as fukk for a lot of reasons

The last mission is easy as fukk, but I've no idea why, if you lose one hero on the final part you auto-lose the fukking mission. I lost Captain Marvel earlier in the mission in a different part and the mission just continued as usual. :what:

Lost one hour to this random ass bullshyt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t remember but for some reason the last mission was the only time the game started buggin out for me. Like straight up people falling through the floor and all sorts of mission breaking shyt.

Yeah I think it is a bug, you get the usual dialogue from Hunter that should show the game continuing. I literally have one dude left to kill with 50 hp. :stopitslime: