Midnight Mass-Limited Series From the Creator of Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor (Netflix)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Just finished. This was incredibly deep imo. Last 2 episodes were crazy. And usually talk about our mortality doesn't touch me. But this one kind of did. Not perfect, but excellent.

so was that actually an angel, or demon? I'm confused :dahell:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished. This was incredibly deep imo. Last 2 episodes were crazy. And usually talk about our mortality doesn't touch me. But this one kind of did. Not perfect, but excellent.

so was that actually an angel, or demon? I'm confused :dahell:
nikka you know damn well that was just a regular dusty ass vampire but those super religious folks got shyt twisted and turned into a death cult over it

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, after finishing it last night and sleeping on it. I love this show but gawd damn these have to be the dumbest vampires ever. Youre a vampire, you know you gonna burn up in the sun, so why in the flying fukk would you set fire to ANY type of shelter that could be utilized?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Because of this show I'm just now watching Hill House. Didn't watch it when it first dropped because I'm usually :whoa: when it comes to haunted house shyt. But man I definitely get what the hype was all about. On episode 8 and this shyt is :whew:

I've been trying to watch that, but I cant get past the first episode lol