Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:I was actually curious about that cause you only had those twin Warchiefs in the first one:banderas:Yo.....I'm going to spare so many of these dirtbags just so they come back. I hope they got metal pieces stuck in their head and bandages an shyt again:russ::russ::russ::russ:
they said in the vid they got an orc that fixes em up when u kill em :laff: i hope u get to fight him..and they also got fight pits where u can watch orc fights or put your own orcs in there to fight...there's also an orc u can buy shyt from and he rubs his hands like Birdman :birdman: :russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
played it at a convention on Xbox One X. looked good but that was expected. combat and everything about the free roam looked and felt like the first game. did a story mission that involved a big boss battle with a balrog (a giant demon with wings). i'm sure it looked epic to people watching but it was anything but. you have a giant ogre on your side that fights the balrog, so you just gotta shoot em in the back with your arrows while dodging shyt dropping from the ceiling. once you rinse and repeat that, you hop on the ogre and do some quick time shyt in between mashing the attack button. the battle basically ends with the balrog running off like a bytch. very unepic. they clearly didn't learn from that hilariously bad final boss battle of the first game, or from other games in the action genre

we all know it'll be a solid game, but I didn't see enough from what I played to warrant a full price purchase outta me
sucks for u nikka real nikkas on this day 1...thread finna be a classic...and on top if that the shyt with the dragon might of not been the full fight they prob held that back till release

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
From the Giant Bomb video: They claim that each of these areas is bigger than either of the two maps from part 1
I do hope they double down on the nemesis and it reacts to your actions and makes your change up your gameplay: like if you always poison war chiefs more of them will get poison immunity etc
Could be dope
some have poison immunity fire immunity some have a no chance thing like if they bring u to yours knees its a wrap no escape..some can only be killed by throwin em off a cliff some breathe fire some breathe ice some can teleport i wouldnt be surprised if u faced one that can fly....its 3x bigger than mordor

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
they said in the vid they got an orc that fixes em up when u kill em :laff: i hope u get to fight him..and they also got fight pits where u can watch orc fights or put your own orcs in there to fight...there's also an orc u can buy shyt from and he rubs his hands like Birdman :birdman: :russ:
Ayo that twin dude sounded mad intellectual is hysterical to me:bryan::bryan::bryan:Yo them orcs look even faster and looks like they jump you quicker!:damn:If you let orocs bleed out they remember and come after you:ohhh: