Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

:ohhh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
shyt looking godly u can get epic gear from armor to weapons and u can put stats on em some of these mf'n orcs got hypemen now

some of them drop smoke bombs while tryna escape or disappear in this air :russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:Sensational
dog i just seen some shyt that made me walk away from the computer kinda like when Iverson cross a nikka and u gotta walk away...man this gonna be my GOTY...shyt some of the orcs are related now and if u kill their brother they'll try to get revenge and they could be a legendary orc :wow: that also could be a castle boss...man this game is crazy

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
dog i just seen some shyt that made me walk away from the computer kinda like when Iverson cross a nikka and u gotta walk away...man this gonna be my GOTY...shyt some of the orcs are related now and if u kill their brother they'll try to get revenge and they could be a legendary orc :wow: that also could be a castle boss...man this game is crazy
:ohhh:I was actually curious about that cause you only had those twin Warchiefs in the first one:banderas:Yo.....I'm going to spare so many of these dirtbags just so they come back. I hope they got metal pieces stuck in their head and bandages an shyt again:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
played it at a convention on Xbox One X. looked good but that was expected. combat and everything about the free roam looked and felt like the first game. did a story mission that involved a big boss battle with a balrog (a giant demon with wings). i'm sure it looked epic to people watching but it was anything but. you have a giant ogre on your side that fights the balrog, so you just gotta shoot em in the back with your arrows while dodging shyt dropping from the ceiling. once you rinse and repeat that, you hop on the ogre and do some quick time shyt in between mashing the attack button. the battle basically ends with the balrog running off like a bytch. very unepic. they clearly didn't learn from that hilariously bad final boss battle of the first game, or from other games in the action genre

we all know it'll be a solid game, but I didn't see enough from what I played to warrant a full price purchase outta me