Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gameplay walkthrough is out

Really played up the war feel, full scale castle and keep invasions look really good imo
New nemesis's and allies and allies can betray you, gotta say looks really good
Also watching the Giant Bomb discussion

Full scale war with betrayal fukkery...:wow:

I might have to pre-order this...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It's too bad reading about the game was funner than playing it. :yeshrug:
Nah most people in this thread and the one for the first one feel differently. The Coli put me on it and I didn't regret my purchase one bit. Looking forward to this sequel as well. You clearly ain't feeling the game based off your posts so we can just disagree and keep it moving.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah most people in this thread and the one for the first one feel differently. The Coli put me on it and I didn't regret my purchase one bit. Looking forward to this sequel as well. You clearly ain't feeling the game based off your posts so we can just disagree and keep it moving.
Most people in this thread are saying they played for a bit and then got bored and never finished it though.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
As long as orcs that you whooped off GP or inadvertently come back talking shyt looking for revenge I'm IN:russ::russ:
RANGER!! I'M GOING TO SPILL YOUR GUTS!!Oh word?? Come with it then *creates combo and sets on fire with fire arrow* I'll be back to kill you!!:damn::damn:Looking forward to it:myman:
Yo! :russ: The game may have it's flaws but it's one of the few games I played where I was not resting until this fool was dead! This is definitely one of those games where you get less enjoyment out of it if you just played it to beat it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png