Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'm trying to not know too much honestly. :pachaha:

What beasts we talking about?:lupe:
lotta beasts breh think of some shyt youd see in a resident evil game lol u can check out youtube if u want spoilers every where

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
fukk it make this the official thread...change the title to "ITS TIME MANSWINES !!! Official Shadow of War Thread" or "For the bright lorddddd!!!"

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:I was actually curious about that cause you only had those twin Warchiefs in the first one:banderas:Yo.....I'm going to spare so many of these dirtbags just so they come back. I hope they got metal pieces stuck in their head and bandages an shyt again:russ::russ::russ::russ:
what if u brand one of the brothers and send him on a mission to kill his bro :krs: and then he acts like he's gonna go thru with it and turn on u then he cuts a promo like "MANSWINE !! U THOUGHT ID TURN ON ME BROTHA...BLOOD IS THICKER THAN YE SKULL I TELL YA !!!" :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Everything warner Bros has done with this game is scummy as fukk. As if micro transactions weren't enough they add loot crates.

And then adding in that dev who died of cancer as a paid downloadable character and advertising it as all money going to his family and that but really it was only the us only and not even all of the US.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Young man
z5sIWx3.png
Coppin:mjlol:This game gonna be filled with fukkery​