Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
some dude is playing this early buy purchasing it digitally thru gameshare...whatever that means

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
AYE It's the Gravewalker!! :damn:Isn't he dead?!!:dahell::why:
He is!:merchant::ohhh::mindblown::damn:
:dead::dead::dead:
:laff: i died at that part....man i wanna hold out and play this on the one X...why the fukk did they choose nov as the release date all the fire drops this month

Shadow of War
AC Origins
Wolfenstein 2
South Park

they wanna drops the X when COD and Star was BF2 comes out

:hhh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I got a shipping alert from Best Buy yesterday. Hopefully mine comes early.
only reason i roll wit amazon prime cuz of the discounts ive never got a game early...i wish i knew a mom and pop store man

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
only reason i roll wit amazon prime cuz of the discounts ive never got a game early...i wish i knew a mom and pop store man

Mine is delivered. In the mailbox waiting on me, but I'm at my daughter's all day softball tournament :francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Mine is delivered. In the mailbox waiting on me, but I'm at my daughter's all day softball tournament :francis:
how the fukk do u guys get shyt earlier i dont get it ? i been ordering games forever my shyt has never came early....

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
how the fukk do u guys get shyt earlier i dont get it ? i been ordering games forever my shyt has never came early....
The one time I got a game early was pre-ordering Danganronpa V3 from the NISA website and it came a day early.

grrrrr what's with the slow reply button on this website! fix it or I'm gonna smash someone!

Daps
Im only getting two games this month.

I am for sure buying super mario odyssey, no brainer.
I guess Ill rent south park and just beat it really quickly. Because I doubt I'll come back and play south park again after that first initial run.
This game seems like alot of fun, reviews are half assed about it. Everybody is rating it an 8-9 yet alot of people seem like they didnt have fun playing it.

We'll see.