Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
looks intense but too many moments that took you out of the game. the combat just looked like a string of cinematics. I know some people consider these type of games button mashers, but at least your engaged. this looks like push a button and watch the game do some cool shyt. honestly by the end of the first game I was skipping or wanting to skip some of the interactions so if this isn't nothing but some hype up video and is actually how it is, I'll pass

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I threw in the towel in Shadow of Mordor. I kept dying to the same character towards the beginning. I though it was all fun and games when I kept losing trying to get revenge. I didn't realize he kept getting stronger after he kills me. This dude became unbeatable and kept popping up during my missions just to terrorize me :sadcam:

I had to call it quits and traded that shyt in :to:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
looks intense but too many moments that took you out of the game. the combat just looked like a string of cinematics. I know some people consider these type of games button mashers, but at least your engaged. this looks like push a button and watch the game do some cool shyt. honestly by the end of the first game I was skipping or wanting to skip some of the interactions so if this isn't nothing but some hype up video and is actually how it is, I'll pass
It's a hype of video, dude was on god mode and instant executions, but yeah I think i will be similar to the first with orcs named ogarth the cruel popping up like a wrestling promo and saying "I'm coming for you man filth!"

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I threw in the towel in Shadow of Mordor. I kept dying to the same character towards the beginning. I though it was all fun and games when I kept losing trying to get revenge. I didn't realize he kept getting stronger after he kills me. This dude became unbeatable and kept popping up during my missions just to terrorize me :sadcam:

Damn you let an orc pull your card like that? :picard:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gameplay walkthrough is out

Really played up the war feel, full scale castle and keep invasions look really good imo
New nemesis's and allies and allies can betray you, gotta say looks really good
Also watching the Giant Bomb discussion

Theres something about these clowns i don't like.

Look like Alt Right Gaming
Reviews

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

:scust:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Theres something about these clowns i don't like.

Look like Alt Right Gaming
Reviews
What makes you say that, going off this video or something else? I'm not sure what in that video would give you that idea and they don't seem conservative leaning at all to me let alone nazi/ fascist

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gameplay walkthrough is out

Really played up the war feel, full scale castle and keep invasions look really good imo
New nemesis's and allies and allies can betray you, gotta say looks really good
Also watching the Giant Bomb discussion

:russ: this shyt over the top dope with the acting "WEEEE BRINGGGGG WARRRRRRRRRR"
:wow: @ dude coming back from the death only to be sniped by Mozu

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Have an Orc debo you out of the game he's a character in brehs:gucci: