Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Mordor was boring as fukk halfway through.

Will cop after seeing reviews and let's plays. :hhh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I do like how they're saying "fukk the canon, let's go nuts."

As a nikka who read ALL the books including hobbit and silmarillion, I totally agree. This man Talion is a mix of the best of King Aragorn, Legolas, plus hes a mind controlling teleporting ghost??? Oh and he calls himself the bright lord thats finna be my new aka in these streets I SWEAR TO GOD jewels shining like a young Lil Wayne verse. The gameplay for this sequel looks FIRE and its cool that hes not on this buddy shyt with fakkit elves and weak ass dwarves hes using the orcs themselves. Plus shadow of mordor dlc was CRACK I went at it for about a hour fighting Sauron, hope we can get a rematch

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
As long as orcs that you whooped off GP or inadvertently come back talking shyt looking for revenge I'm IN:russ::russ:
RANGER!! I'M GOING TO SPILL YOUR GUTS!!Oh word?? Come with it then *creates combo and sets on fire with fire arrow* I'll be back to kill you!!:damn::damn:Looking forward to it:myman:
I had one dude come back like three times :russ:im like breh you really wanna keep getting smacked :stopitslime:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The Nemesis system is being wasted on this game.:francis:

WB makes/produces decent to great games tho. They got this, the witcher and the arkham series and they feed off each other. I wouldnt be surprised, imagine seeing the nemesis system in like underworld crime game taking over Cartels or allying with Bloods or Chinese triads or even crooked cops. And witcher dialogue/morality system of choice and effect:wow: over the shoulder third person shooting with some brawling that shyt would make GTA look childish

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
From the Giant Bomb video: They claim that each of these areas is bigger than either of the two maps from part 1
I do hope they double down on the nemesis and it reacts to your actions and makes your change up your gameplay: like if you always poison war chiefs more of them will get poison immunity etc
Could be dope

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I had one dude come back like three times :russ:im like breh you really wanna keep getting smacked :stopitslime:
I had one guy come after and I didn't even know why:deadmanny:Dude rolled up talking about MANSWINE!:ufdup:I'm going to grind your bones fer what ya did to me! Im like :dwillhuh:Bruh had a metal piece lodged in his head:bryan::bryan: