Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully, the map isn't just Mordor and includes more Middle Earth. The first game had so little appeal to LOTR fan. Terrible story and cliche main protagonist. The map was strictly in the confines of Mordor. Just simply boring killing orcs the whole time.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I genuinely hope they expand on the nemesis system and improve the game.

If it's just another ubIsoft style check list collecthon open world template I'll pass

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully, the map isn't just Mordor and includes more Middle Earth. The first game had so little appeal to LOTR fan. Terrible story and cliche main protagonist. The map was strictly in the confines of Mordor. Just simply boring killing orcs the whole time.

Look at that trailer breh, they are pissing all over LOTR.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Had fun with this game, but like most in this thread, never finished it.

I liked the Arkham style combat, but after a while it just got :ld:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That and the year it came out was fukking ass cheeks for games.
Nah.

Destiny, TLOU Remastered, MK8, Bayo 2, Dark Souls 2, Alien: Isolation, Divinity amongst others.

It was a fine year just a bride year between the consoles. There was even more puff for PC gamers. People really overstate their hatred for the game. I'm replaying it now and it's still fun as fukk. Yeah people may really really like it for the Nemesis system but that's because the Nemesis system is dope as fukk. They've had 3 years to make improvements on that already dope system and the overall gameplay and environments. 3 years of technological advances and practice with these consoles hardware.

You gotta be a bitter ass unhappy clown to not like the potential there :yeshrug:

I'm expecting a nice jump and another potential GOTY :ahh: