Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bro i put heavy work in this game but then one of my fortresses completely reset on me. Lost my man bruz and everything i was so distraught i said fukk it and returned it. I hate fukking glitches
This 100%.
This game is glitchy as HELL!
I want to like it, but this is a mess. A good 75% of the time when I hit square, Talion sits there stuttering unable to swing his sword.
Now I'm at the end of the second act and when i try to do the last mission the game stays on the load screen and doesn't progress.
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still gets stuck on the loading screen.
It only affects that mission too. I've done side quests, online missions, all perfectly fine.
When I go to that final campaign mission in this chapter the game breaks.
What the hell.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
This 100%.
I want to like it, but this is a mess. A good 75% of the time when I hit square, Talion sits there stuttering unable to swing his sword.
Now I'm at the end of the second act and when i try to do the last mission the game stays on the load screen and doesn't progress.
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still gets stuck on the loading screen.
It only affects that mission too. I've done side quests, online missions, all perfectly fine.
What the hell.
I feel ya bro.

I copped the game for pc.

I get the sword swingin glitch all the time. I get killed all the time now cuz the buttons arent responding.

I keep falling thru the walls and get stuck off the map least once every few hours.

Its always something.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This 100%.
What the hell.

I played it this weekend...finished the last mission in i think act 1 where you fight the ring wraiths and shelob gives you the ring back...so it gets to the part where it shows the map and it is unlocking the forest area...and the game just crashes...and i mean that shyt just flickered on my screen and closed..i went and looked at nividia logs AND application logs and their was nothing in them about the crash...started it back up cause I just need to make it past that cutscene...

tenor.gif

It loads and tells me I have to redo the last mission...but I can't their is no marker for it because I finished it and the game crashed during a cutscene...and when i click on the mission it just says unavailable...AND the forest part of the map didn't even open up...making it impossible to advance in the game...and I advanced time probably 10 times in the game...

shyt got me like :hubie:

Done with the game :hubie:

Done with the series :hubie:

It was fun but it's 2018 I aint putting no time into a game that fukks over my time like that :hubie:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I played it this weekend...finished the last mission in i think act 1 where you fight the ring wraiths and shelob gives you the ring back...so it gets to the part where it shows the map and it is unlocking the forest area...and the game just crashes...and i mean that shyt just flickered on my screen and closed..i went and looked at nividia logs AND application logs and their was nothing in them about the crash...started it back up cause I just need to make it past that cutscene...

tenor.gif

It loads and tells me I have to redo the last mission...but I can't their is no marker for it because I finished it and the game crashed during a cutscene...and when i click on the mission it just says unavailable...AND the forest part of the map didn't even open up...making it impossible to advance in the game...and I advanced time probably 10 times in the game...

shyt got me like :hubie:

Done with the game :hubie:

Done with the series :hubie:

It was fun but it's 2018 I aint putting no time into a game that fukks over my time like that :hubie:
I have 32 hours of playtime right now and it won't go past the load screen for the last mission on the second act. :martin:
I'm playing on PS4.
I'll probably end up bushing this game forever if it doesn't sort itself out.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That Act 4 shyt can:camby:Took a look at the first mission I'm apparently supposed to defend my fort when most of my orcs are only like level 24? Meanwhile I'm only level 40 and the enemy orcs are fukking 53??:mindblown::rudy::camby:
So of course I started playing again cause I refuse to let these orcs punk me:pachaha::dead:Knocked out about 4 or 5 of these acts so far. Meeting orcs with base levels of 50 now and I'm trying to unlock that undying ability to raise captains:demonic:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
WB think that they're slick. This update removes the option to play offline. Now this doesn't sound to bad but the EULA says that by agreeing to play online you give WB permission to monitor your device even when you're not playing the game.
So glad I didn't cop this on the steam sale

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
WB think that they're slick. This update removes the option to play offline. Now this doesn't sound to bad but the EULA says that by agreeing to play online you give WB permission to monitor your device even when you're not playing the game.
EULA has changed. WB now says it will now monitor the games performance ONLY when you are playing it.