Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Loved Shadow of Mordor, one of my favorite games ever.

Was excited for the sequel but playing it felt different, couldn't pinpoint why though.

Now I know, this game is fukking oppressive. It's so much content and things to do and collect, but most of it isn't fun to do.

Even with the captains, you run into 2-3 captains by accident while going to do something else, which kinda kills the magic of hunting a captain.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Loved Shadow of Mordor, one of my favorite games ever.

Was excited for the sequel but playing it felt different, couldn't pinpoint why though.

Now I know, this game is fukking oppressive. It's so much content and things to do and collect, but most of it isn't fun to do.

Even with the captains, you run into 2-3 captains by accident while going to do something else, which kinda kills the magic of hunting a captain.
Wow, exactly.

I'm going to try it again.

Shadow of Mordor was one of my top games this gen.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
The fortresses were a great addition in my opinion, the best is when you turn one of the captains and have him backstab the warchief...

The game is pure fukkery overload...

I shamed this one nikka from level 40 down to level 1...I didn't even know that shyt was possible...Kept doing it cuz he kept showing up in the middle of my battles talking shyt...

He don't even talk shyt when he see me now...

Son got a permanent :mjcry:
:pachaha: