DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wow, exactly.

I'm going to try it again.

Shadow of Mordor was one of my top games this gen.
Update:

Brehs...

:wow: Thank y'all for bumping this thread and getting me to download Shadow of War onto my Series X.

It finally clicked with me. I just beat the game and got the true ending at the end of the SHADOW WARS.

My God I love this franchise. Like, I will always hd it close to my heart because of the innovation and and gameplay.

I REALLY, REALLY hope they make a third game. Just IMAGINE the possibilities that exist with a Shadow of War Sequel that takes advantage of the Series X and PS5.:ooh::whew:

If y'all having reservations about jumping back into this..PLEASE DO.

Also, for the Series X brehs...DO IT. Quick resume is truly a game changer. The fact that you could just play some other games and not have to worry about the load up and men screens - which interestingly could be the difference between deciding to play or not - and just jumping EXACTLY right back to the moment you jumped off.

It was what kept me always one button away from advancing a little more every day to beat this shyt.

Bravo:ohlawd:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Update:

Brehs...

:wow: Thank y'all for bumping this thread and getting me to download Shadow of War onto my Series X.

It finally clicked with me. I just beat the game and got the true ending at the end of the SHADOW WARS.

My God I love this franchise. Like, I will always hd it close to my heart because of the innovation and and gameplay.

I REALLY, REALLY hope they make a third game. Just IMAGINE the possibilities that exist with a Shadow of War Sequel that takes advantage of the Series X and PS5.:ooh::whew:

Also, for the Series X brehs...DO IT. Quick resume is truly a game changer. The fact that you could just play some other games and not have to worry about the load up and men screens - which interestingly could be the difference between deciding to play or not - and just jumping EXACTLY right back to the moment you jumped off.

It was what kept me always one button away from advancing a little more every day to beat this shyt.

Shadow of War is :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Update:

Brehs...

I wish Monolith would focus on making the 3rd game instead of that Harry Potter game. Optimistically hoping it comes right after but we'll just have to wait and see.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Update:

Brehs...

u played all the dlc's yet ? i got back into it also on my series x and its been fire...finally put that one overlord clown down that was beatin ass my back when it first dopped before i stopped playing...i still got the 1st one for ps4 might try it on ps5 just to see wassup

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i think sometimes the game pulls some bullshyt with the nemesis system some of these dudes that pop up i know ive never had smoke with :russ: i be like breh why are you here ive never seen u before :why: if u tryna come up off a nikka name for some rank say that then :birdman:
The funny thing is you don't have to directly kick their ass for them to cut a promo and want smoke :russ::russ:You could've set off an explosion and one of the uruks caught in it could've lived and be pissed after that:mjlol::mjlol:That happened to in mordor and War:dead::dead:Bruh came at me with a big ass chunk of metal in his skull talking about he's going to make me pay for what I did:dead::dead::dead:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is you don't have to directly kick their ass for them to cut a promo and want smoke :russ::russ:You could've set off an explosion and one of the uruks caught in it could've lived and be pissed after that:mjlol::mjlol:That happened to in mordor and War:dead::dead:Bruh came at me with a big ass chunk of metal in his skull talking about he's going to make me pay for what I did:dead::dead::dead:
nah i mean i know that but sometimes they say shyt and its like breh i KNOW we aint never shoot a fair one...like when you're fighting a captain or warchief and they pop up

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I never even finished the game because of the betrayal bullshyt. I wanted to form a fukkin army and 90% of these nikkas would turn on me, that wasnt fun AT ALL. Maybe they patched it since launch but that shyt was just ridiculous. I watched the ending on Youtube and uninstalled.