Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I hate that...

Was tryna take out this one captain and all of a sudden two more popped out of the bushes WCW/NWO run in style but they were Horace Hogan and Vincent status...Easy work...

One was talking about avenging his brother who currently running around with a bag on his head cuz I shamed that nikka...Last time I seen him he ran from me after I gutted one of his goons...:russ:
:mjlol: This shyt wild foreal.
I haven't seen The Machine in days, fam. I won't rule it out yet though.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
What about coloes of enemies?
If you mean the colors for when they're highlighted, red is for the nearby enemy your currently targeting to kill, drain, etc, and white is when an enemy is holding some kind of loot. Can't remember any other colors off the top of my head.

Is that what your asking?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Should i cop this or the 1st one brehs, need advice

This is basically like part 1...except way better and far more fun mechanics. More of Celebrimbor as well. Story wise, you don't need to play part 1, SoW keeps you updated on that....worth 60? definitely. Huge game with a lot to do. Plus you'll never get bored of promoting/shaming Orcs.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gotta love stripping fortresses of their war chiefs and just running through those fortresses afterwards and taking em over with the quickness. shyt will prob never get old to me :wow:

I gotta level up though so my recruited orcs can get higher levels :ld:
The fortresses were a great addition in my opinion, the best is when you turn one of the captains and have him backstab the warchief...

The game is pure fukkery overload...

I shamed this one nikka from level 40 down to level 1...I didn't even know that shyt was possible...Kept doing it cuz he kept showing up in the middle of my battles talking shyt...

He don't even talk shyt when he see me now...

Son got a permanent :mjcry: