Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs,

I've had so much fun on this shyt by bullshyting that I ONLY JUST NOW got to storming my first fortress
and seeing ratbag

And I've had this shyt since week two of when the game dropped.

My nikka Bruz.:salute:

-----------

Also, before his Alpo Paid in Full ass betrayed me, this nikka right here was the GOAT bodyguard.:banderas:

Later on this nikka hit me w/ the "You got 10 keys in the bag right now?":demonic:

Stabbed me in the fukking back talking about how many orcs I killed made him sick..

I was like nikka, YOU were the one constantly coming around to help me put nikkas in bodybags!!!:mindblown:

Had to break that nikka and I gave him a fate worse than death... I shamed him to Oblivion. All over Mordor Instagram, nikka probably has photos and a sextape w/ a bunch of other orcs in the shower or some shyt.

All I know is...he's dead to me so fukk him and any other orc thinking they can get over on me after I've shown them a life better than anything the dark lord could give them. :pacspit:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Anybody got that slaughter tribe DLC?

fukkery is out of control in this one...

Bruz got like 8 brothers all named Braz, Daz, Buz and shyt like that...

I don't even kill these nikkas, I just keep shaming them just to hear the salty bullshyt they spit at me when they come back...:russ:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Anybody got that slaughter tribe DLC?

fukkery is out of control in this one...

Bruz got like 8 brothers all named Braz, Daz, Buz and shyt like that...

I don't even kill these nikkas, I just keep shaming them just to hear the salty bullshyt they spit at me when they come back...:russ:
I just downloaded it.

Those slaughter house nikkas ain't no joke.

As soon as I saw your post, I purchased the expansion pass and immediately got ambushed by one of them nikkas.

I sent caragors at him he just tossed them like Chihuahuas.

He bodied me. I was like :wtf:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I just downloaded it.

Those slaughter house nikkas ain't no joke.

As soon as I saw your post, I purchased the expansion pass and immediately got ambushed by one of them nikkas.

I sent caragors at him he just tossed them like Chihuahuas.

He bodied me. I was like :wtf:
Some of these dudes you cant even hit them...

The legendary berserker with the set sword is ridiculous...

Immune to arrows and keep reversing your sword strikes...

Legit had to call in the goon squad and I ended up stealthing his ass down...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Finally finished this :whew:

Stages 9 and 10 of the shadow wars were :yeahok: though cause the warchiefs AND the captains with them can somehow spawn inside your base...I had two fortresses when my front gates never fell but i still somehow ended up with all these captains and warchiefs in the fighting pit area at the back of the base

And then the warchiefs are immune to pretty much everything except curse...i had the blackwater sword and dagger so all i kept seeing on the screen was immune to frost immune to flame immune to poison

And they adapt to everything...jump over warchief head once and freeze him he like :baldhuh:...jump over his head a second time he like :ufdup:

also my level never went above 60 yet on stage 9 and 10 i was fighting warchiefs above 60 :baldhuh:

WAY to many orcs have Iron Will in the shadow wars part as well :yeahok:

They also get deranged to much....i had like 3 captains in a row become deranged when I shamed them and they level went up close to mine:yeahok:

And that "ending" is some trash and doesn't really seem to fit into the story at all...

Had so many :mjlol: moments though... I cleared stage 2 when one of the trolls broke through my front gates but i had the upgrade that had the caged drakes behind it like :shaq:...set the whole squad on fire all them nikkas burned to death almost instantly except one captain who ran back outside and got stomped on by a graug.:mjlol:

One another stage they tried to hit my fort with sappers so i shot them at the beginning...killed EVERYTHING in the first wave even the graugs :mjlol:

Had a beastmaster warchief roll up through the gates talking shyt riding a caragor...i had the upgrade that let me stealth dominate a caragor even if it wasn't broken...AND the upgrade that let me call for more caragors even if i didn't have max focus or whatever it is you need to do it...knocked him off...mounted his caragor...called for more caragors...AND summoned my own caragors... had to be like 6 of them on the screen...they just kept chewing on him until he died:mjlol:...

Warchief strolled in with three captains...put the beats on the lowest level captain...he tried to retreat...Warchief became "enraged by cowards":mjlol:...breh massacred the two other captains that came with him...i had the shadow strike upgrade that allows you to pull enemies to you...I ran to a ledge right above the fleeing captain...pulled the enraged warchief over to me...dropped down to the fleeing captain...warchief dropped down and hit the fleeing captain with one of them killer instinct ultra combos...then i shamed the warchief:mjlol:

Going to play it again in a few weeks cause it took me to the shadow wars to REALLY understand how to play the game and what perks to use and not use...had me out here using drakes and just sitting my own uruks on fire the whole time :francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That Act 4 shyt can:camby:Took a look at the first mission I'm apparently supposed to defend my fort when most of my orcs are only like level 24? Meanwhile I'm only level 40 and the enemy orcs are fukking 53??:mindblown::rudy::camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Still ain't finish Act 4 and have no intentions to...

It gets to a point like after wave 7 where it becomes abundantly clear that entire act was designed to make you cop those nickel and dime scheme loot boxes...

Aside for that I did thoroughly enjoy the game, they came through with the orc fukkery again...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Still ain't finish Act 4 and have no intentions to...

It gets to a point like after wave 7 where it becomes abundantly clear that entire act was designed to make you cop those nickel and dime scheme loot boxes...

Aside for that I did thoroughly enjoy the game, they came through with the orc fukkery again...

Or you can just take an orc...recruit it...send it on nemesis missions...help it kill the other captain during the mission...and get it's rank up that way...

Took an orc from 36 to 60 doing that in like 25 minutes...