I've killed The Machine 4 times ...i can't handle another comeback
I had a dude come back like 5x lol came back after this too lol
1zqr1np.jpg

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The poison breh I posted earlier came back like 4 times. Fourth time was after a decapitation which surprised me cuz to my knowledge orcs didn't come back after that in the last game. After that I said fukk it and recruited his ass. He must've really wanted to be on my squad :wow:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Love when these bytch nikkas try to backstab me and then try to cop a plea...

I wasn't even mad he tried to take out da gawd...I would of did the same thing...That shows zero loyalty but does show strength and courage...That's what I want in my squad, goons with the mentality of cut throat wolves...

What pissed me off is son wasting my time with a long winded 2 minute rant and when it came to the battle he didn't come correct...Hit him with a shadow strike with a little poison and he starts cowering...Then he wants to go on his knees and starts swearing he'd never do it again on some im sorry my lord shyt I don't know what I was thinking...:rudy:

Well I made sure he'd honor his word this time by chopping off his head...

The squad ain't for fukkbois...:camby:

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
And a eyepatch 2 new legs and new arm lol
2wdplxk.jpg
Yea I gutted dude a few times and chopped his dome off a couple of those times. He's supposed to be dead after that...but there he goes again blowing my cover while I'm sneaking up on cats from the bush.
shyt is dumb.
This.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yea I gutted dude a few times and chopped his dome off a couple of those times. He's supposed to be dead after that...but there he goes again blowing my cover while I'm sneaking up on cats from the bush.

This.
I hate that...

Was tryna take out this one captain and all of a sudden two more popped out of the bushes WCW/NWO run in style but they were Horace Hogan and Vincent status...Easy work...

One was talking about avenging his brother who currently running around with a bag on his head cuz I shamed that nikka...Last time I seen him he ran from me after I gutted one of his goons...:russ:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Official Expansion Trailer

Gold Edition says my body is ready :blessed:
Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
  • The gruesome Slaughter tribe invades Mordor introducing new missions, Epic and Legendary Orcs, tribal showdowns and fierce battles, brought to life through the Nemesis System.
  • New Slaughter tribe fortress with Overlord throne room, monuments and outposts.
  • Players can hunt down Legendary Slaughter tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
  • Slaughter Orcs are the most bloodthirsty in Mordor, capable of ambushing players at any point, creating a deadly new challenge for players.
  • Available November 2017.

Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
  • The proud Outlaw tribe arise within Mordor introducing new missions, Epic and Legendary Orcs, tribal showdowns and intense battles, brought to life through the Nemesis System.
  • New Outlaw tribe fortress with Overlord throne room, monuments and outposts.
  • Players can hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
  • The Outlaw tribe is home to the most rebellious warriors in Orc society, outcasts who have a deep contempt of all those who would rule them, be they foreign invaders or Lords of Mordor (whether Dark or Bright).
  • Available December 2017.

Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
  • Play as Eltariel, an elite assassin known as the Blade of Galadriel, and go head-to-head with the newest addition to the ranks of the Nazgûl.
  • Wield Eltariel’s dual Elven blades and harness the Light of Galadriel with a host of deadly new combat abilities, skills and gear.
  • Encounter memorable new Nemesis characters, such as Flint and Tinder and the Slayer of the Dead, while battling the Nazgûl and learning more mysteries of their past.
  • Gain eight unique Legendary Orcs who can return to join your forces in the main story campaign with new abilities added to the Nemesis System.
  • Unlockable Eltariel character skin for the main story campaign.
  • Available February 2018.

Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
  • Play as Baranor, the Captain of Minas Ithil and survivor of the city’s demise, in a new story expansion where players will command the forces of Man against a new Orc threat to the East.
  • Unite with Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, to craft powerful new combat gear, including the shield, gauntlet, chain and glider.
  • Hire mercenaries to create a human army and conquer the all new desert region of Lithlad.
  • Fight to survive in Mordor as a human without the power of a Ring or a wraith to cheat death in a new rogue-like campaign mode.
  • Unlockable Baranor character skin for the main story campaign.
  • Available May 2018.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Ok when in wrath what do color of enemies mean?.
I only know green means get intel but what about other colors?

Also where is my health meter?
Which color enemy you drain for more health & do I need to upg skill to drain for health??????

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ok when in wrath what do color of enemies mean?.
I only know green means get intel but what about other colors?

Also where is my health meter?
Which color enemy you drain for more health & do I need to upg skill to drain for health??????

Health bar is the red around the circle in the bottom left. You do need to upgrade to drain for health.