Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The long winded dialogue these nikkas give when they come back all bandaged up with bags on their heads skin decaying and shyt so they can get that ass whooped again...:russ:

Had this one that legit did a Ultimate Warrior shoot, didn't understand a word he said...

The combat is simplistic but the gameplay is at the same time incredibly satisfying because of all this shyt talk...

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The long winded dialogue these nikkas give when they come back all bandaged up with bags on their heads skin decaying and shyt so they can get that ass whooped again...:russ:

Had this one that legit did a Ultimate Warrior shoot, didn't understand a word he said...

The combat is simplistic but the gameplay is at the same time incredibly satisfying because of all this shyt talk...

shyt happened to me

Some weak nikka called Krackhorn, dude is being held together by duct tape and cheap used car junk parts still talking shyt

" You can kill me now GraveWalker , but my brothers in war will just piece me back togther....dont look so surprised ... you created me ....I AM THE MACHINE!!!!!"
:usure:

Sliced his head off with a rare flaming legendary blade, if he comes back fukk this game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt happened to me

Some weak nikka called Krackhorn, dude is being held together by duct tape and cheap used car junk parts still talking shyt

" You can kill me now GraveWalker , but my brothers in war will just piece me back togther....dont look so surprised ... you created me ....I AM THE MACHINE!!!!!"
:usure:

Sliced his head off with a rare flaming legendary blade, if he comes back fukk this game
Has anyone ever come back from decapitation?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You can't be serious lol

I've killed The Machine 4 times ...i can't handle another comeback
yeah it should be a limit had one dude come back had the captain hook joint on his leg sliced off that same leg haven't seen him since tho