Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The funnier thing is Digital foundry put out an article comparing ROTR on the pro and said it's seriously impressive even compared to a PC running it at 4K on a high end video card. That's scary. If someone who works and does comparisons for a living can't even really say there's a big difference between that, what you think gonna happen when the Scorpio drop? It's going to be lots of "it looks almost the same.." posts. Looks like the techniques and stuff in the pro really is doing a good job.
Digital Foundry: Three hours with PlayStation 4 Pro

They also said this about most PS4 vs X1 games, but that made y'all mad. Even went as far as to say DF was lying to make X1 look better.

It's so funny how yalls story changes now :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But you guys don't want that anyway because you don't watch movies anymore as of September 7th 2016. :sas2:
I wonder if best buy is worried about the lack of sales now for 4K blu rays moving forward since Sony has decided they don't matter :sas1:.
I'll be watching the latest and greatest in 4K UHD while you're explaining to the Mrs. why the popcorn is getting cold while you wait for your stream to buffer. :sas2::sas1:

I bought only 10 blurays in my life. The 2 I kept were Coming To America and The Dark Knight.

Sold the rest to a neighbor

I didn't stream the blurays I didn't buy. I got rips off of astraweb.

I"m not speaking for others, I'm speaking for myself when I say that I know I won't cop a lot of UHDs.

The UHD rips on astraweb are there too :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No you weren't.

Y'all were convinced(hopeful) there would be a last minute upgrade.

Don't make me go get the posts :ufdup:

Go find the posts, because I know I said that at this point it was probably too late after YOU said it's too late in the game to change specs. Initially, I did think that maybe they could change the specs and possibly delay it. You actually made a decent case of why it's too late and it made sense. I'm open to rational thought. :ld:

I give you credit for once and this is how you do me breh :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Go find the posts, because I know I said that at this point it was probably too late after YOU said it's too late in the game to change specs. Initially, I did think that maybe they could change the specs and possibly delay it. You actually made a decent case of why it's too late and it made sense. I'm open to rational thought. :ld:

I give you credit for once and this is how you do me breh :mjcry:
:mjlol: