Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they go all in it will probably split the fanbase. Something will have to give. I rather them go all in with the scorpio but they will try to please both crowds
lol breh you just assuming

MS have said no exclusives for scorpio

theres no way on earth ps4pro will beat scorpio

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
lol breh you just assuming

MS have said no exclusives for scorpio

theres no way on earth ps4pro will beat scorpio
That's why im not a fan of these mid gen upgrades. They both trying to have it both ways. Guess a lot of more remasters are on the way. And where did i say either one would win. Im just ready to see the advancement of games

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
how is MS abandoning xbox one, when xbox scorpio shares the same games as xbox one and has no exclusives?
I was just slow conning an xbots to state why xbots Lauced already :banderas:

Glad you said it and not me.

Scorpio Doa when xbots realize the console ain't shyt but a glorified multiplat placeholder

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why im not a fan of these mid gen upgrades. They both trying to have it both ways. Guess a lot of more remasters are on the way. And where did i say either one would win. Im just ready to see the advancement of games
Breh, this refresh is literally no different than had it not existed. Whatever games was coming out are still coming out, just now with an option to play it with even better graphics and performance.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just slow conning an xbots to state why xbots Lauced already :banderas:

Glad you said it and not me.

Scorpio Doa when xbots realize the console ain't shyt but a glorified multiplat placeholder
breh you're too old to be stanning consoles, just buy them all and enjoy video games. smh

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
What's gonna happen when you guys realize that the Scorpio is going to go after the PC gamer market and not the console?

It's obvious M$ is making a push against Steam with the Window Store. It would not surprise me if the Scorpio is more PC like with KB/M support.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
no need to buy a ms console anymore with there exclusives going PC

What's gonna happen when you guys realize that the Scorpio is going to go after the PC gamer market and not the console?

It's obvious M$ is making a push against Steam with the Window Store. It would not surprise me if the Scorpio is more PC like with KB/M support.
6 tflops isn't touching top of the line pc cards next year