Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

Daps
Bloodborne is a sequel in everything but name.

I missed until dawn

No its not...

Sidenote -

The difference between Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 is the difference between Sony and Microsoft this gen ( :whew: vs :flabbynsick: )

One is arguable game of the generation and the other is :flabbynsick: in comparison.

After you play Bloodborne, Dark Souls bosses (with the exception of guys like Nameless King) become a cakewalk :banderas:
The greatest boss in the Soulsborne series is exclusive to PS4 :wow:

No surprise the larrybox gets everything in :flabbynsick: form

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They said on stage it's not going to render native 4K all the time but again, it's not just "upscaled to 4K" like how connecting a PS4 to a 4KTV is. That's entirely different. I keep repeating that but people keep acting like it's the same thing.

Digital Foundry: Three hours with PlayStation 4 Pro
Nah I understand what it is and that it isn't ur standard "upscaling". But as I said. I would rather have that with higher graphic settings and better fps than native 4K running like a snail. And that's from both companies. Work on graphics. Creativity and performance. This obsession with resolutions neither one of these consoles can handle is annoying as fukk. And I thought people wouldve learned their lesson by now from all the bullshyt that was spewed at the PS4/XBox One launches. But nope. Same shyt all over again. And this aint even the next gen of consoles yet. Sony fukked up not putting a 4K Blu Ray player in there cause it's something they've should've been prepared for. But other than that. The console is exactly what they said it would be. And like I said when it was rumored. People wouldn't react to it the right way. And here we go.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bet even though it's a year from now we should hear shyt in spring or summer
$400 would be an atomic bomb on Sony.
Realistically given the rumored specs I think it's gonna be $500. Which is also the most I can see myself paying. If it comes out more expensive I'll wait for the inevitable sale.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I understand what it is and that it isn't ur standard "upscaling". But as I said. I would rather have that with higher graphic settings and better fps than native 4K running like a snail. And that's from both companies. Work on graphics. Creativity and performance. This obsession with resolutions neither one of these consoles can handle is annoying as fukk. And I thought people wouldve learned their lesson by now from all the bullshyt that was spewed at the PS4/XBox One launches. But nope. Same shyt all over again. And this aint even the next gen of consoles yet.
....Sooo.. that's exactly what's going on here. they're not rendering natively 4K running at a snail's pace.

They're rendered at like 2880x1620 and then reconstructed using their hardware solution and other stuff to get a 4K output.

Also, Tomb Raider will have options like 1080P 30fps Maxed out graphics or 1080P/60 or *4K/30fps.

I think options is a good thing.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this has shown me is I don't care about ultra high settings on my consoles

That's not why I game on them, if I wanted that i'd move over to PC completely

I feel sorry for people who went out and got 4k Tv's for there PS4 and xb1's only for HDR to now be the hotness. Sure you still get a great picture but your essentially left behind again.

It was nice when you bought a system, and that was it at most you needed a RF adapter or if you was cutting edge AV cables

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Bloodborne is a sequel in everything but name.

I missed until dawn
3602966-5upjs1.jpg