Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gonna bold this because Xbots also tend to hype up things like Mid Pass Revenue and other numbers that don't go into their broke pockets.

What is an Xbox player supposed to be hype about rn? :ufdup:

Right now they’re sitting on their hands, haven’t had anything new since forza and they’re about to be told tomorrow that their few exclusives are getting ported to playstation and nintendo.

I honestly wish i could be as blindly optimistic as them in times like this :francis:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Honest question, @MeachTheMonster @daze23 @The Mad Titan do you honestly believe there will be good news that comes out of this podcast for xbox players?

Yeah, the only people who think it's bad news is concerned trolled and loyal Stans that want to fight an exclusive war that has long ended.
The real test of ya'lls grit is, do ya'll fools truly think that there will be only good news and absolutely NO Bad news to come of this for Xbox fans.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The real test of ya'lls grit is, do ya'll fools truly think that there will be only good news and absolutely NO Bad news to come of this for Xbox fans.
You guys have created the idea that a 6 year old multiplayer game coming to xbox is “bad” for xbox players.

For people that play SOT a larger community is a good thing.

What you are asking is “will there be no console war ammo lost”

I’m not really concerned about that. You should probably be asking TimDawg that question :ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You guys have created the idea that a 6 year old multiplayer game coming to xbox is “bad” for xbox players.

For people that play SOT a larger community is a good thing.

What you are asking is “will there be no console war ammo lost”

I’m not really concerned about that. You should probably be asking TimDawg that question :ehh:
That sure was saying a lot to not answer the question.