Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Sony stans praying for xbox games so they have something to play this year WATTBA :wow:
MS begging to put their games on other platforms so they can try and generate a profit off of $80 billion in acquisitions…

:wow:

Sony and Nintendo should just be like Ving Rhames in Dawn of the Dead and be like “Fukk y’all :stopitslime:”:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The real test of ya'lls grit is, do ya'll fools truly think that there will be only good news and absolutely NO Bad news to come of this for Xbox fans.
moving-goalpost.gif

but yeah, "bad news" would be changes to Gamepass price, or how it works

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Tomorrow's business update:

"As part of our ongoing global strategy to bring more games to more players..."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean it’s a subscription service with day one games that costs multiple millions of dollars to develop

How could a price increase be so surprising ?

The surprising part is when they remove the day one promise of first party titles. We already know they not putting new COD games on it day one

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mean it’s a subscription service with day one games that costs multiple millions of dollars to develop

How could a price increase be so surprising ?
I don't think it would be surprising. might even be expected if they add a bunch of ABK games. but it would be interpreted as being bad news for Xbox gamers

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The surprising part is when they remove the day one promise of first party titles. We already know they not putting new COD games on it day one
If/when that happens, that's definitely a brownie point lost on the bots for sure. That's like 75% of the whole point of the thing. The stooges will spin it like that isn't a blow tho. shyt would default it as less a value than PSN+ off rip.

M$ changing the day one shyt as a case by case basis is very likely.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If/when that happens, that's definitely a brownie point lost on the bots for sure. That's like 75% of the whole point of the thing. The stooges will spin it like that isn't a blow tho. shyt would default it as less a value than PSN+ off rip.

It will essentially just be PS Plus at that point (with worse games) :sas2: